★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Reaper's Slots(Coming Soon)

10-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Reaper's Slots(Coming Soon)

Hey guys, long time no see. We have been busy like all of you guys trying to ride out this economy. Luckily we finished one of our new projects and should be available on the iTunes very shortly.

As you can tell from the title it is a slot machine game, based on a ghoulish theme. Since Halloween is coming up we figured we would based our game on that concept. There is also an online global highscore to compete against. With that said here are a few screenshots of the game.

Any comments welcomed.

Last edited by Hellfrost; 10-04-2009 at 12:20 PM.
10-04-2009, 12:12 PM
graphics look cool...hopefully the sound effects are equally as ghoulish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to yewwon
my, it's a gothic gambler's dream come true
10-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I created a little video preview for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think ahead of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPmGyx48njg
10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
embedded ...and shouldn't this be in the upcoming section

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Thank you, it was my fault. It should be available in a day or two so I did not want to make two threads on both sections of the forum.
10-14-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the late release, apple likes to enjoy watching us wait. Here is link for 99c Reaper's Slots

Anyone got any creepy stories in the spirit of halloween? I will give some promo codes if I like it
10-14-2009, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfrost View Post
Hey guys, sorry for the late release, apple likes to enjoy watching us wait. Here is link for 99c Reaper's Slots

Anyone got any creepy stories in the spirit of halloween? I will give some promo codes if I like it

Wow really amazing graphics. I do have a story. I have a roommate who one night, was dreaming a lady appeared before him and was constantly grabbed his wrist, left wrist to be precise. The next morning he woke up, there were this kind of finger marks on, well guess..., HIS LEFT WRIST.
Make me wanna change room......
10-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Anyway I can get a mod to change the title please?
10-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfrost View Post

one night in college, my roommate and I had just turned out the lights and gone to our beds when we both got up because we had heard the whimpering of a puppy in the living room of our apartment...we had no pets at the time so we thought maybe a puppy had crawled in when the door was open earlier...we both kept hearing this whimpering and could tell it was clearly coming from one corner of the living room...we turn on the lights and there was nothing there...we searched the whole living room and rest of the apartment but ever found anything and we were both very sure that it sounded just like a crying puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.