Vungle No Payment Since November, Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Tapgangapps, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Tapgangapps

Tapgangapps Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Mobile App Developer
    USA
    Hi all!

Just checking with those who use the Vungle Video Ad Network, have you received any payments recently or since they transferred the payments to "Tipalti"?

Have you even went through the transfer process to Tipalti? I told told this process happened when the dashboard was updated a few months ago but I never received a notification or an invite for it.

We are supposed to be getting paid on a monthly basis now because we are above a monthly threshold if there even is any for wire payments.

I have contacted the payments team many times over the past few weeks but I never get a response leading to a solution. At first I was told to send my account email, etc. after sending the requested information almost 3 weeks ago, I have heard nothing since. I dont even get response anymore

Looking to see if this is a trend.

Thanks!

2. digitaltreegames

digitaltreegames Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    Thats disappointing. I have signed up with them, but not yet registered on Tipalti payment portal. I will do that immediately and update you on the status.

3. Tapgangapps

Tapgangapps Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Mobile App Developer
    USA
    @digitaltreegames Thats the thing, you cant sign up yourself you have to request a invite from them. Thats where we are stuck at now.

4. Jigglybean Games

Jigglybean Games Well-Known Member

I havent used them, but I would check social media to see if anyone's sending them tweets/posts about this subject?

5. chris.mock@vungle.com

[email protected] New Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Hello Tapgangapps,
    I believe we have been in contact since Monday when you first wrote in to our tech-team at Vungle. In the response indicated that the Payments team are in the midst of changing over many accounts such as yours as we move to the new Tipalti center. We hope to have this a bit more streamlined as we have our users moving over to the new system. We have made sure your email was not missed since we last emailed Monday. Apologies for the delay since our conversation. An invite should be sent so you can complete the options for payment. Do let us know if you ever need anything at all.

6. digitaltreegames

digitaltreegames Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    This sounds promising. Glad to see you guys active on the forum :)

7. Tapgangapps

Tapgangapps Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Mobile App Developer
    USA
    Hello Chris,

Yes, thanks for all your help and your involvement on the forums. It shows you're listening and also you care. I was able to receive a invite to the portal. However, have yet to receive a actual payment. Not even a estimated date for payment, we have not received a payment since 12/1/15. We were typically paid on a monthly basis.

8. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Hey Chris I just looked at my bank account and I have not been paid since December either (just missing the January payment). Anyways if you can shoot me a pm here or I have emailed you so hopefully you can get back to me there too.

9. dev-vidhata

dev-vidhata New Member

Feb 28, 2016
    #9 dev-vidhata, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    post deleted

10. morg23

morg23 New Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I haven’t tried them yet, but would love to try if I can get through with the sign-up. I’ve been using Versapay payment processing service http://www.versapay.com/payment-solutions/ for the past years and, to be frank, I haven’t faced any issues like this with their service. So you should have been more careful with choosing the right payment gateway.

11. rockstar007

rockstar007 New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Vungle No Payment Since July

same issue is here!

I have contacted the payments team many times over the past few weeks but I never get a response leading to a solution. At first I was told to send my account email, etc. after sending the requested information almost 3 weeks ago, I have heard nothing since. I also dont even get response anymore.

12. rockstar007

rockstar007 New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Vungle No Payment Since July

Hi all!

Just checking with those who use the Vungle Video Ad Network, have you received any payments recently or since they transferred the payments to "Tipalti"?

We are supposed to be getting paid on a monthly basis now because we are above a monthly threshold if there even is any for paypal payments.

I have contacted the payments team many times over the past few weeks but I never get a response leading to a solution. At first I was told to send my account email, etc. after sending the requested information almost 3 weeks ago, I have heard nothing since. I dont even get response anymore

Looking to see if this is a trend.

Thanks!

13. Greg@vungle

Greg@vungle New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Hi Rockstar007,

Which email did you contact and with which email? This way I can ping the Payments guy to see what is going on with your account.

Greg

14. Minimax Games

Minimax Games Well-Known Member

I also have the "delayed payments" problems.
    At least I got reply from the support "experiencing issues with our payment processor"

Hope it resolves soon.

15. rockstar007

rockstar007 New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Hi Greg,

You replied me via tech [email protected] and also i provided all info to Publisher Payments <[email protected]>, Amit Gupta <[email protected]> many times.

i have contacted via [email protected]. please look into this matter as i have heard from many indie dev community that vungle delays the response and not paid from last 1-2 months.

please help indie dev as they struggle in all way! thanks

16. sharukh pathan

sharukh pathan New Member

Sep 1, 2016
  17. Greg@vungle

Greg@vungle New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    I all, I will forward this info to the appropriate people and they will get back to you. Please be patient as sometimes people are out of the office because they got sick or there were some technical issues. I assure you no one is ignored.

In general, it is best to contact [email protected] when you guys have issues with payments. I have jotted down all the info you 3 provided and sent it to Amit. Amit was out sick this week, so he may have just gotten backed up.

18. sharukh pathan

sharukh pathan New Member

Sep 1, 2016
    we understand real life circumstance! i wish him get well soon. will suggest him to put an auto reply when ever some one goes on vacation or anything that way can keep customer on track!

thanks

19. Minimax Games

Minimax Games Well-Known Member

OK I got my monies now. I have sent an email to payments@..... fyi

20. Greg@vungle

Greg@vungle New Member

Aug 31, 2016
    @Sharukh I will remind him to do that next time, thanks for the well wishes, he is back now.

MinMax, Glad we got that resolved for you. Hopefully the delays are now fixed.

Greg