★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nitrome
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Hundreds of automated doomsday machines have been unleashed on the city.

Survive waves of onslaught using your dodging skills and a variety of ridiculous special moves.

Where did the mysterious bomb-dropping, laser-spewing machines come from? What is the Ultimate Briefcase? And what is in it?

Unlock a cast of unique characters, all with their own upgradable special abilities.
Explore different areas of the city, from the fiery alley to the treacherous trapdoors of the water works bridge.
Unlock new items to help you survive longer and rake in more coins.
Collect security footage to piece together the story, and find answers to some of the questions above.
No unlocks are purely cosmetic everything you get has a real effect on the game.

Important information
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free or bought with real money.
02-04-2016, 07:33 AM
It's raining bombs...

02-04-2016, 07:52 AM
I honestly say that i wouldn't have spent $4 to get rid of the ads without Nitrome standing behind the game (by Quite Fresh), but i suppert pretty much everything from my favorite Devs and now publishers, as well.

That's why i'm making it easy for myself and dare to share this PG review. It hits the nail spot on, from my point of view. There is even a nice little story to discover with some trippy new backgrounds. Very appreciated too, play it in portrait- or landscape mode.
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ew.asp?c=68956

Woot, refilled my credits way earlier than i wanted...ios addict? Yep!

Forgot to mention, installed MB 74 and it says Ultimate Br...

Edit: as an ads-free buyer, you get one free revive (as in Rust Bucket). But this time there's not a second leaderboard arround, unfortunately.

@Nitrome/Quite Fresh
Possible to code a volume slider, please?
The sfx sounds are hardly heard, but i'd like to play with the good music on.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 02-04-2016 at 08:14 AM.
02-04-2016, 12:46 PM
This game is incredible. I love the gameplay. Dodgy bombs are a blast!

Also picked up the Android version and removed ads there as well as IAP for some extra coin. Unfortunately I didn't have enough credit left on iOS this week to remove ads for the iOS version. But still awesome with them. Will remove later.

I love Nitrome (plus Nitrome as a publisher too now) from here to the moon.. And back.
02-04-2016, 01:02 PM

Found 2 bugs, got not sound and the other bug is that there are no ads at all
02-04-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm not to into quick games but this has collecting , unlockables, and a fun design and concept
02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Loving this so far. Great little details,nice quick gameplay and awesome chip tunes. Perfect!

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but I have a line of graphical glitch at the very top of the gameplay screen?

Overall tho, top work.
02-04-2016, 05:58 PM
ooo i like this game a lot. fun, challenging and unlocking new powerups / upgrades / characters keeps it interesting. my game of the week
02-04-2016, 06:55 PM
If at all, i spoil this much: Stage cleared.

I saw the different backgrounds pics and yet, it took me by a pleasent surprise how i finally managed to clear it. If you read the review over at PG, you might remember about the game's spreading his wings...oh boy, for each unlock or upgrade you make, you'll see those wings growing. And the little story. But only if you stick to it.

In this genre of simplistic avoidence games, coming with top controls, this is along the best ones. 5/5 stars
02-05-2016, 03:29 AM
I'm playing the Android version and I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Stage Cleared I hear you say? I better get back to it then!