★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Breach: Arena TD (3v3 strategy game) - HELP US TEST - Beta is now LIVE

02-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Breach Arena (3v3 strategy game) - Incoming new Beta

***Join our Public Slack Channel:
We've set up a Public Slack channel, so if you wanna hang out and chat with us, visit the link to join. It's invite only so you will have to fill out a very tiny little short form ^^

So Big Changes Incoming:

Hey guys, we want to thank everyone that participated in our beta up to now. We've been hard at work since receiving all the feedback, so here are a few things.

1. Game is Now called Breach Arena. Everyone has told us it stopped being JUST a TD game, so we decided to drop the TD.

Youtube link | Pop Up

2. Game is a lot shorter now. Before, a typical match would go for about 25 mins, and had 21 waves. We've brought it down to 10 waves, and the average match goes on for about 10-12 mins. Trust us, it's more intense and funner than before.

3. Battle Deck System. A massive overhaul of how cards work, you can now put together a full on battle deck of 9 cards. Here's how it's looking (feature will be complete within a few weeks).

Youtube link | Pop Up

So lastly, the old beta is currently still up, so hop on in and give it a final playtest. In a few weeks time we'll be updating as well as releasing the Android beta, so should be fun. For the new BETA, we will be clearing up old registrations and making space for new entrants, so keep an eye out.

[U]We will be abandoning this forum post and starting a new one in a few weeks. [/U

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1: Thanks to you guys and the Awesome Article by Carter Dotson here at TouchArcade we're doing much better on the testing front. Thank you very much for the support! So please sign up, share with your friends, and remember, there will be a new Beta every week of February, so you guys can see the game as we polish it and add your feedback! Happy hunting, cya in the field!

Update #2: Hey everyone, so far this has been overwhelming, but in a good way youve all provided great feedback, and as promised we're going to be incorporating all that feedback in the upcoming beta's. So please pay attention and CHECK YOUR INBOX for the download link to Beta build numero 2, which we are submitting right this moment. As always, please enojoy, have fun, and keep submitting feedback so we can make this a kick ass mobile-first eSport.

Here's the registration link: Breach: Arena TD LIVE Beta

Next Play Session is on Saturday (2/5/2016) from 1-3pm and 6-8pm EST

Youtube link | Pop Up

And what is Breach: Arena TD?

A new type of competitive strategy game, offers a mix of real-time strategy and tower defense gameplay. It includes features such as:

3 vs 3 Team Matches
o Each player must defend their lane while working together to defeat the opposing team.
o You can teleport your Hero to other lanes and use Battle Cards to attack and overwhelm your opponent or help your ally in battle.

Heroes: Player Controlled Units
o These units receive target commands by tapping on the screen and come equipped with auto attacks, passive abilities and player-activated skills.
o Each Hero has a unique set of skills and plays a critical role in creating the perfect strategy.

Battle Cards
o Summon Mercenaries and powerful spells to your opponent's lane or use them as extra defense on your own lane.

Last edited by SpaceRhino; 06-02-2016 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Massive Update
02-04-2016, 04:50 PM
I subscribed, although I'm not available to play in the upcoming 14 hours .

02-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Awesome, thank you Fabian. And that's perfectly ok. We'll be running the Beta until next week. There's also a play session coming up on Saturday. We do it live with our guys in our forums BreachTD.com . So come in and share your thoughts.

Also, we'll be putting out a new Beta every week so you guys can see progress from build to build as we lead up to our soft launch. So glad to have you on board and hope you enjoy our game!
02-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Just subbed. Look forward to testing.
02-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Nice, Ty WakenBake! See you in the field!
02-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Downloading now. Will give impressions within the hour.
02-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Looking forward to it!
02-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Done (eggmcguffin address)
02-04-2016, 07:53 PM
I just signed up and verified through email and am ready to beta test but didn't see where I am to download the game. I assume I will get a second email with a download code? I'll play all night if I can figure out how to get the beta hehe
02-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Hey there heavenly fellow, yes, you should receive a second email with the download link. Let me know if you don't receive it. Happy gaming, and make sure to check back in and give us your impressions!