★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SRPG genre which is based on turn system. It is created by only one developer.

Don't judge this game only for design. Many users praised highly about completeness of this game.

Tactics is love. I hope more Tactics games(SRPG) is developed while I create this game.

I expect this game is ranked Top 10 among Tactics game you want to enjoy.

I created this game by myself because I couldn't have found this kind of game before.

I hope it reminds you of old Tactics game you enjoyed when you were teens.

I tried to create this game as same as old game.

You need to think deeply and strategically.

Let's try to clear a stage with strategies by predicting enemy movement.

Try to make relationship with many characters.

Gain strong characters through evolution system.

Create my own characters through enhancement system.

Busy is okay... Use automatic battle system.

Make money through part time job system. before you go to bed. the miracle of making money while you sleep.

TFT can save game data only in your mobile phone. Be cautious not to remove your data according to deleting this game.

TFT can't interchange each other between free version and charged version.

Charged version give the VIP ticket which can provide 30 crystals for one month.

Email : fivefingerqa@gmail.com
02-05-2016, 10:29 PM
The more SRPGs on ios the better. waiting until i see more impressions before i buy.

02-06-2016, 07:11 AM
Free version?

in the description he mentions "TFT can't interchange each other between free version and charged version"
I can't seem to find the free version. I would love to try this game before I actually buy it since I'm sooo broke these days, but it is nowhere to be found on the app store, just the paid version I see so far.

thanks in advance for any info.

Sid
02-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Hi, played the android version but switched to iOS now that it's out and it is still an amazing game. It's pretty technical and u need to think out moves and check stats as u go on. If unlike strategy or RPGs u will like this. The only negative is there is a lot of translation problems which make the dialog sound goofy, it's still understandable and I don't mind it but some might. Great game and definitely recommend buying.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
02-07-2016, 06:37 AM
The First Tactics (Tactics, SRPG, TFT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Hi, played the android version but switched to iOS now that it's out and it is still an amazing game. It's pretty technical and u need to think out moves and check stats as u go on. If unlike strategy or RPGs u will like this. The only negative is there is a lot of translation problems which make the dialog sound goofy, it's still understandable and I don't mind it but some might. Great game and definitely recommend buying.

This looks extremely interesting. What's it like? Fire Emblem?

What are the IAPs?

Any videos?

Edit: wow. This game has over 10k paid downloads on Android, and 4,7 average reviews with over 1600 reviews. And there's free version on Android. Might try out.

Last edited by pjft; 02-07-2016 at 06:50 AM.
02-09-2016, 05:42 AM
So, I've downloaded the free version on Android to give it a try and it seems fairly competent, actually.

It feels somewhat Fire Emblem-esque in terms of the battles, though I haven't played for long enough to see if there are more similarities.

The translation is... err... let's call it a "good effort", but yes, it can be somewhat distracting, even though one can tell that the developer has some sense of humour in the actual script, in spite of the translation being somewhat broken.

I'm wondering if mr. Musgrave has tried this out yet?
02-09-2016, 06:53 AM
Hi, the iap are just to get further and more powerful quicker. They are not needed what so ever. I was tempted to iap to unlock a character faster instead of grinding out her runes but held off for now. Give the game a chance, it's actually quite good and really deep. But like I said earlier, the English translations are understandable but bad albeit funny haha. Well worth the pricetag.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
02-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Thanks, that is good to know! I bought it on iOS now, 99 cents is certainly a no brainer.

I hope this gets more attention!
02-11-2016, 09:22 PM
promotion code!!!

4J9RKJ3M7P9K
Y3ER9YKYAANY
JPR63W9RF9K4
M7ET4MY9M3JL
7NTH6LTR6REF
TTT67EXWW3A9
W7EFEAM6J9ER
7PH6RLYJHW76
R7PT6M4MPYT7
4W7Y6FJYYFJR

Please, reply using code!
02-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
So, I've downloaded the free version on Android to give it a try and it seems fairly competent, actually.

It feels somewhat Fire Emblem-esque in terms of the battles, though I haven't played for long enough to see if there are more similarities.

The translation is... err... let's call it a "good effort", but yes, it can be somewhat distracting, even though one can tell that the developer has some sense of humour in the actual script, in spite of the translation being somewhat broken.

I'm wondering if mr. Musgrave has tried this out yet?
I've got it on my list, but the week got unexpectedly busy, so I probably won't get to it til next week.