★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: illuminance 1.5 for iPhone\iTouch - $0,99

10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
illuminance 1.5 for iPhone\iTouch - $0,99

Hello, I'm the developer of this app and i'd like to introduce illuminance to the toucharcade comunity. We have had some pretty strong reviews and I trust that you will have as much fun with the game as we've had developing it.
Illuminance has been recently updated to version 1.5 introducing a brand new class of light spheres along with some minor bug fixes.
We care a lot about your opinions so please don't hesitate. If you want a feature, ask for it!

Size: 4.3 MB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Price: $0,99 \ €0,79
iTunes: link

Illuminance is an easy game to pick up and play. It offers a lot of replay value because of the tiered difficulty and progressively more challenging play. This is a great game for occupying idle time and I would recommend it for anyone, but especially those who enjoy progressive challenges and tap reaction apps.
appgirlreviews.com rating: 8/10
When I began using this application, I felt that it was underwhelming and repetitive, but, after a few more attempts at raising the high scoring bar I was hooked. The app grew on me very quickly and I now really enjoy using it. Guaranteed entertaining time-killer. Go buy it!
myappsource.blogspot.com rating:4/5
- Description -
illuminance is a new and original arcade tapping game designed specifically for iPhone and iPod Touch. This stunning game relies on a simple yet addictive gameplay that will deliver hours of fun and challenges.

The game is centered on reaction time, precision and lots of fun. Its four different play modes will provide a challenge even to the most skilled players.

- Gameplay -
The game starts with a board of neutral spheres which may turn green, blue, red or black.

You have to tap the green spheres before they turn black. Red spheres on the contrary are to be avoided, since they cost you a penalty. When the whole board has turned black, the game is over.

This simple game mechanism is complicated by an ever increasing speed and secondary objectives. For instance, extreme mode features "nuke" spheres which will explode and bring the game to an end unless you touch them in time.

- Features -
.Instinctive and addictive gameplay
.Four levels of difficulty
.Best scores chart
.Online ranking
.Carefully drawn animations
.Smooth nice graphics
.Detailed help
.Rythmed yet soft music

- Available languages -

YouTube: video

10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
looks fun. might try it out soon
10-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi, we are holding a Promo Code Giveaway here on toucharcade in the contest secion of the forum, you can find it here
There are still 3 codes left so feel free to join!

On a side note we are working towards the release of a lite version of illuminance. Our first attempt was rejected but we are getting past the issues that prevented illuminance LITE from being approved.
We are also discussing several new features that will improve illuminance even more so stay tuned for more updates, if you wish to follow us, we are either vailable on facebook, youtube, or twitter.
If you have a feature that you'd like to see in our game, feel free to let us know here in this topic!