★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --LIMITED TIME OFFER! 60% OFF!--
Aim for the ace position of tennis club prestige in this simulation! Your leadership decides if players make it to the big time or bust! Customize your training menu to focus on power or technique, molding players as you please for competitions, fame, and snazzy sponsors!

Sponsors will fund hard-working athletes with big bucks, in addition to providing top-notch gear, items, and more. Some corporations might even build you a hot springs spa or restaurant! Sign with a variety of sponsors and live the good life!

Oh--and don't forget to beef up service for patrons of your tennis school! Hosting barbecues, training camps, and other fun events will stoke motivation. Make your tennis club a fun one to bring customers clambering!

So who will it be that commands the court? From singles and doubles to team competitions, serve up your rivals to win the Grand Slam and stock that trophy shelf!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out the wildly popular Game Dev Story for your mobile device or PC as well as our collection of FREE games!
02-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Wow didn't expect to see a new Kairosoft title this fast since Anime studio story was just released. Either way they already took my money like they do with every game they put out.

02-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matyou98 View Post
Wow didn't expect to see a new Kairosoft title this fast since Anime studio story was just released. Either way they already took my money like they do with every game they put out.
It's been out for about 2 months in Japan but was only available in Japanese
02-09-2016, 04:02 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Now released. 105MB.

Tennis Club Story by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
https://appsto.re/au/5DLBab.i
02-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Ace!
02-09-2016, 11:04 AM
This one looks interesting. First Kairo game with minigame. They are trying something new. Will give it a try.
02-09-2016, 12:12 PM
This indeed is a fast release after the last one. I'm actually super exited for the newest kairosoft game in the Japanese Android store: A train station sim! Super hyped for that one, but this one looks awesome too!
02-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Twenty-LOVE for Kairosoft !

Another one so soon after the Anime Studio ? Wow ! Please take my money - I want to play... This one looks like a lot of fun ! Pretty soon, I'm going to need two full screens just for Kairosoft. Can't help it - I'm addicted to their casual sim format. Can't wait for the train game; I'm gonna make tracks for that one pronto !!!

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
02-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
This indeed is a fast release after the last one. I'm actually super exited for the newest kairosoft game in the Japanese Android store: A train station sim! Super hyped for that one, but this one looks awesome too!
A train station sim? Damn can't wait...
02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
That was quick, last I knew this released on android a few weeks ago and figured we wouldn't see this till July or sept.