★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ride through the cyberverse of the interweb in a totally rad jet. It's the 80s, baby!

That's right, Fonzie, it's the 80s. Get out your cathode TV and plug this baby in!

How far can you go?

Boardumb's comments:
Lol what the hell is this

02-09-2016, 05:58 AM
Vector graphics! Instafreedownload. Looks great with the 1980's arcade style, but running at one frame per second on my Ipad 4. Instadelete.

02-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Vector graphics, but with a VHS-type filter on them to make them shaky and wavy, like you were playing an old style tape on an old style TV.

Points for nostalgia, but I wish there were a way to turn off the effect to get clear and clean (but still Retro!) style graphics.
02-10-2016, 02:16 PM
This looks like it is related to Kung Fury, but doesn't seem to have any official ties to it.
02-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Never seen such an accurate reproduction of the vector aesthetics on a game, let alone a mobile one.

Edit: Tried it. Really great feel to it. It just feels like I'm playing a game straight out of the 80s. The resolution is really loyal to that aspect.

Its a very basic game but it does whats expected of it, really well. I mean it really nails the feel.

Last edited by icoker; 02-11-2016 at 04:24 AM.
02-11-2016, 10:27 AM
I wish they had a way to get rid of the ads. I wish there was some combat mixed in. This game could be so much more. They did things half assed.

I do agree however the look and feel really does nail the 80's. I actually like the vhs filter.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 02-11-2016 at 10:32 AM.
02-11-2016, 05:25 PM
I like an endless dodger, and I love the 80's VHS vibe, but as someone with red/black colour blindness I just can't play it. An option to change the colours would be great, but until then it's an instant delete unfortunately.

My Game Center works again! Hook me up at stvnorman.
02-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Question

Casual lurker here, so I apologize if I missed something obvious, but why wouldn't you include a movie in these game release threads? I'm very curious about the look and yes I could google it, just wondering, not complaining.
02-15-2016, 02:33 AM
Well it could be that sometimes the developers arent in the forums, or just that no one have played it/recorded a video for upload.
02-15-2016, 06:31 AM
Hey guys!

We didn't expect to get this many people playing the game, and we're so glad you decided to give it a try.

@Stronsay: We're sorry to see you go, but we'll do everything in our power to optimize the game, so you can get a tubular and rad experience on any device!

@JindoFox: We'll include an options section in our next update, so you can turn on or off effects during gameplay.

@Wizard_Mike: Not related to Kung Fury, but maybe they're in the same cyberverse!

@icoker: Really thank you, hackerman!

@LordShad0wz: It's our first game, so there are many many updates yet to come!

@stvnorman: We'll be sure to include a colorblind mode in the next update, thanks for the suggestion!

@jeandenishaas: We'll be working on a trailer!

Thank everyone very very much for the kind words (and even the criticisms)! This is our first game, and we're trying to make it awesome for everyone.

'Be excellent to each other!'
- Alex