Rush Fight a premier game by Woof Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Woof Games, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woof Games

Woof Games Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2016
    #1 Woof Games, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Hello TouchArcade! We are game developers from a Woof Games studio. Finally we are close to release our premier mobile game, Rush Fight, that we developed over last year.

Before going to soft launch, we would like to test our game with you via Test Flight! Rush Fight is a two button, high-speed arcade fighting, where you can test your reaction and compete with people around the world.

If you have something to say or you faced a problem/bug in game, please, let us know! To participate in testing, please leave your email here http://goo.gl/forms/IM3d3dDsq1 . Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    This looks nice! I submitted my email adress! :)

3. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Смотрится довольно интересно, посмотрим что в итоге будет :)

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Email submitted! This is my favorite new genre! The game looks like fun!

Billy

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Test flight request submitted! Looks dope!!!!!

6. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Thanks for interest, invites sent!

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I've started playing. I like it. Right off the top , for a future update, this game needs weapons lol. I wanna cut some block heads up!

As to the game, I really like the art style and the combat is actually great. Really well done.

So far I've unlocked Rambo. The IAP is very fair. I do have a question though. How are the coins supposed to be awarded? It seems weird or not right. I play and play and get no coins. Then I play and get a box of coins. Then nothing again. Then I get a chance to watch an ad for coins.

Billy

8. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Hey Billy, I glad you like it. Yes! We thought about weapons in future as well.

About coins, you get one coin every 50 killed enemies, if you not die before 50 you ll grab your coin.
    Box of coins supposed to be a present, we give it to you at the beginning and then, we will use push notifications to get you back in the game(after 12h for example).
    And standart video revard.

Is it more clear now? We will think how to make it more clear for users, thank you!

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok that's definitely more clear. I didn't see that anywhere in the game. That would be great if you put that somewhere. Ok I will play more and report back. I want to unlock more characters by actually playing so I can gauge for you how the coin thing is working out as well as find any bugs with the environments.

For everyone else, every character has their own special environment and enemies. It's pretty cool. I've unlocked Rambo and I'm liking it so far.

Billy

10. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Looks like lots of effort has already gone into making this game!

Cant wait to see the finished product.

11. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Wow, this game is super polished and plays so damn smooth. Absolute recommendation if you're into these type of games.

Tips: maby create a fast/hard mode, currently you can take it slowly and get higher scores than when you play fast.

Also the coin system is not balanced. Only 1 coin when you score 50 poits? And unlocks are 950? That takes waaaaay to long. It should at least be 5 or 8 coins per 50.

I know there are package rewards, but that makes playing not really unforgiving.

12. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Very interested in this one, e-mail sent!

Are there any female fighters?

13. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Hey, invite sent. Not yet, we have many ideas for future updates, so maybe..

Thanks Fabian! We glad you like it. Yes, 5 coins per 50 may be a good decision

14. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    I'm glad you also think at least 5 coins is a good choice. It would be way too grindy otherwise.

Maby a more forgiving system would be that coins keep counting between games. At the moment when you lose at 49 points, you get nothing and the coins counted resets at the start of a new game. Instead, maby don't reset it. So if you lose at 49 points, the next game you earn 5 coins when you hit 1 point. (49+1=50).
    Do you understand what I'm trying to say here? So bad players who don't always hit 50 should still earn the same amount of coins as other players. That would be fair.

Even with this system it takes a long time to get to 950 without the coin packages, but it makes it a bit less grinding and more rewarding for everyone.

15. hvianna

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Thanks for the invite!

I was expecting something like One Finger Death Punch, but it actually plays like Timberman. The graphics and the different themes/scenarios look really good, but I hope you guys have some ideas to add more variety to the gameplay.

For now I'd suggest to make the kick and punch sounds louder, you know, like in an action movie fighting scene. That would be much more satisfying! :D

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    That's it everyone. Once Hvianna starts playing prepare to be crushed on the leaderboard lol

Stop following me around! Hehe

Billy

17. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Tips for adding:

Statistics (ingame, not game center):

- Games played
    - Enemies defeated
    - Average score per game

18. hvianna

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Haha but you seem to like all the good games, Billy! :p

And GameCenter is dead again on my iPad mini, which is my main device for playing, so I won't be on the leaderboards again so soon I guess :/

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Same here! What's funny is all my problems started after I upgraded from the iPhone 5s to the 6 and it has iOS 9.2. Gamecenter just stopped working and then a few days ago it started working and then the next day it stopped working again and hasn't come back lol

Apple really needs to fix it. A lot of my games are just crippled! It's just bizarre that it died for a week then works for a day then dies again lol

Billy

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok after playing for a while the amount of coins given out really is way too low. The amount you need to unlock is so high it will take so long by playing that I don't even know if it is possible. Also I received one of those gift boxes the first time yesterday when I started the beta and I haven't received another since. You said it's supposed to be every 5 hours?

If this game were to launch today in an honest assessment I would pay to unlock one character and then try to play to unlock the rest. But the amount of coins given is so low id get discouraged.

Billy