★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Intersog
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bar Rush Unlimited: where theres never a Last Call.

If you love fast-paced, non-stop gaming action, we have a job for you at the Bar Rush Unlimited. Unlock your inner-bartender, as you race the clock to collect tips, while creating and serving over 80 authentic cocktails to the thirstiest and funkiest group of bar patrons anywhere.

Start with basic beverages and work your way up to complex concoctions, as Bar Rush Unlimited tests your skill, speed, strategy and stamina. The only game in the app store that truly offers infinite game play, once the doors open at Bar Rush Unlimited, they never close.

Bar Rush Unlimited is the direct result of fan requests made from our iTunes Featured app, Bar Rush. Thanks for your suggestions.

Game Actions:
- Shake specialty drinks in your cocktail shaker
- Mix Over 50 Ingredients to Create 80+ Cocktails
- Real Liquors, Mixers, Glasses
- Collect Tips by Beating the Clock

- Infinite Game Level plus a Training Mode.
- Online, Searchable Leaderboard
- Fun Animations and Humorous Dialog
- Cocktail Glossary
- Learn Popular Drink Recipes As You Play
- User Save Feature
- iTunes Music Library Access

Bar Rush Unlimited gives you unlimited Top-Shelf gaming fun for a well-drink price.
10-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Is there a review out there yet?

I really want to get this game, yet I haven't seen a review nor a video of gameplay. If anyone could steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

10-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Well, if you really want to get the game, you can try TOFTT it for us
10-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the bar and seen a fury and a communist having drinks together.
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by ShortAppsReview View Post
Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the bar and seen a fury and a communist having drinks together.
Yeah, I would have bought this a long time ago, if I knew it was chock-full-a-communists.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Anyone heard about the cheat modes in Bar Rush? I found a couple of posts that allude to a nude mode.
10-13-2009, 08:12 AM
now 99c

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Bar Rush Featured in iTunes -SALE 66% off

With almost 100,000 apps currently for sale on the Apple iTunes App Store, only the best of the best can hope to make it to the top. Thats why Intersog Game Studio is thrilled to announce that our very first game, Bar Rush, has been selected to Apples What Were Playing section.

To toast , its Happy Hour on the App Store. Intersog Game Studio is holding a Bar Rush SALE for .99 for a limited time. (Click here to experience the Rush now) Hurry, this offer wont last long.

Bar Rush will add a shot of fun to your iPhone or iPod Touch. An immersive time-management simulation with stimulation, Bar Rush will challenge you across 6 action-packed levels, as you race to satisfy the thirsty throngs of fun and funky customers. Choose from 50+ ingredients to create over 80 authentic cocktails. Test your speed and your skill to see if you have what it takes to become a Master Mixologist.
Bar Rush: Can you handle the Rush?

You can find Bar Rush at: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333188691&mt=8
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Did I mention that at 66% off, Bar Rush is just 99 cents!
10-13-2009, 08:05 PM