★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It's not too often you hear about a time management game with a story worth exploring, but Country Tales is making waves with time management lovers who are captured heart and soul by not only the terrific gameplay, but this heartwarming and happy tale.
Labeled as "addictive," "amazing," and "challenging," Country Tales is a must-have for any fan of the genre."
- Casual Game Guides
-----------------------------

Ted used to be a simple farmer. But he just couldn't see himself being a farmer his whole life. He wanted more. So Ted decided to leave for the big city and finish school there.
Once he was done with his education, he found a job in a small town called Sunset Hills. And this is how Ted and Catherine met!
Unfortunately for Ted, the mayor himself was Catherine's fiancé. And the mayor... well, the mayor had some very ambitious plans for Sunset Hills. Or better said, some very ambitious plans for himself...

Help Ted and his friends in their adventures
Explore the Wild West and meet peculiar characters
Put the bad guys where they belong - behind bars!
40 exciting levels to master and hundreds of quests
3 difficulty modes: relaxed, timed and extreme
Find hidden treasures
Gorgeous high definition visuals and animations
Step-by-step tutorials for beginners

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
(no micro purchases)

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Polish, Czech.

If you like this game, please rate it!
Also, check out for Cateia Games' other similar games: Kingdom Tales and Kingdom Tales 2!
Happy gaming!

VISIT US: www.cateia.com
02-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Any one know how much it costs to unlock? They don't say. It just says to enter iTunes password without knowing how much it costs. No way I'm doing that. The developers need to fix that asap.
02-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malen View Post
Any one know how much it costs to unlock? They don't say. It just says to enter iTunes password without knowing how much it costs. No way I'm doing that. The developers need to fix that asap.
Usually once you enter your password, you'll get another notification saying something like "are you sure you want to purchase full unlock for $x)
And then if you hit yes you'll get charged
02-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malen View Post
I was looking at this the other day and the In App Purchases when downloading the app said $6.99 full unlock. It looks like it's $3.99 right now.

GameCenter/Plus+: tekchic
Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Vita / n3DS
02-12-2016, 01:47 PM

it was a fun mind game. really enjoying. offers in-app purchase to unlock the full feature of the game but there is no exact price stated in-game. commended for good visuals and audio. controls are really simple too. just tapping around the screen is what you have to do.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

02-12-2016, 02:05 PM
This looks really fun -- kinda bad timing on launch though. I've already spent way too much this month between Adventures of Mana and FFIX. May have to wait this one out a little bit.

GameCenter/Plus+: tekchic
Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Vita / n3DS