★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **GAME OF THE YEAR - Intel Level Up 2016**
**Best Indie Game - Momocon 2016**

"A stunning puzzler Ellipsis brings a distinctive experience to puzzle games" - AppAdvice
"Gorgeous glowy visuals" - "Remarkably intriguing" - TouchArcade

Ellipsis is an action-packed puzzle game with minimalistic, yet powerful retro styled visuals. Your finger guides a ship through a mysterious universe. Be smart and be fast to overcome the challenges of your journey. You will face countless enemies crossing your paths and a stunning universe unfolding before you.

Weve crafted a beautiful universe for you to uncover and explore at your own pace. Fly through levels, dodging and evading enemies before they have a chance to react. Or explore leisurely, mastering each world and uncovering all its secrets. Either way, Ellipsis will keep you on your toes with surprises from start to finish.

"This thing was surprisingly delightful and intense" - Ron Carmel, World of Goo + Subterfuge

**Indie Prize Finalist at Casual Connect Amsterdam 2016**

Pick up and play for all ages
Huge universe with 8 worlds, 150 levels
Each level a unique experience No filler!
Beautiful minimalist graphics
Progress is synced to iCloud
Pay once, no IAP, no ads

CREDITS

Designed by Yacine Salmi and Stefan Hell
Beautiful soundscape by Filippo Beck Peccoz
Additional art: Alina Aurbach
Special thanks to Alex Zacherl, Johannes Roth, Max Wandinger
Complete credits: http://playellipsis.com/credits

And a big THANKS to you, the player. We've made this experience as pure as possible and we will never bug you in game with a review request. If you enjoy the game, we hope you will leave us a kind word.

Please email us at ellipsis@salmigames.com with any thoughts, questions or comments.

ELLIPSIS (noun): an intentional omission from a text without altering its original meaning.
02-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Like the game, Gamecenter is coming that is a plus for me.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 02-12-2016 at 03:31 PM.

02-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Had the pleasure to beta test. Pretty darn fun & very well done.

Last edited by mzinn; 02-10-2016 at 11:33 PM.
02-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Also was a tester, purchasing now to support the devs. Quite a fun take on the avoider concept and really cool level design.
02-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Dev here, thank you for all the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Like the game, but no Gamecenter is one star off, so 4 out of 5 stars sorry.
Hi ROGER-NL, we're sorry about the lack of Gamecenter support. It's definitely in our plans for the first update, we just ran out of time for the release. I'm curious which is more important for you: achievements or leaderboards?
02-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmiGames View Post
Dev here, thank you for all the support!

Hi ROGER-NL, we're sorry about the lack of Gamecenter support. It's definitely in our plans for the first update, we just ran out of time for the release. I'm curious which is more important for you: achievements or leaderboards?
Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but Gamecenter is important to me, I have no life without it Ha ha.

I like leaderboard and achievemets, maybe leaderboard for who has the most stars.
02-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but Gamecenter is important to me, I have no life without it Ha ha.

I like leaderboard and achievemets, maybe leaderboard for who has the most stars.
Not at all. We appreciate the honesty, it helps us make our games better.
02-13-2016, 03:03 AM
Any more impressions from anyone?
02-13-2016, 03:45 AM
i absolutely love this - it's an avoidance type game where you drag your circle to 4 checkpoints and then the finishing line. Gets tricky. Apart from GC (leaderboards and achievements) some kind of relative touch control method would be great. Reminds me of satellina in spirit.
02-15-2016, 09:07 AM
For some more perspectives on the game, we did an extended interview podcast with IndieSider discussing some of the design and challenges on the game. The podcast is tied to nearly 30 minutes of gameplay footage, which should give you a better idea of the the game plays:
http://indiesider.net/38

I don't know if it's kosher to post this here, but here's a review from another site:
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2016/02/s...unning-puzzler

Finally, we were lucky enough to get featured world wide in Best New Games. Hopefully this convinces you to try it out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6418.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	99646