★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillaptic
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 59.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Step in the fantasy world of cups that adore numbers. In this puzzle-arcade game you just drag a cup left and right to collect the right numbers and make the required sums. Keep an eye on the timer and you should be fine. Youre now ready to conquer the mountain of knowledge and become a math legend!

Features:
Campaign Mode: includes 17 levels of increasing difficulty mixed with level obstacles.
- 4 difficulty stages: you will become better and better at adding numbers fast.
- Power-ups: Collect them to get temporary boosts (extra-time, slow-down numbers, destroy bad numbers) and also, custom-made beats for each power-up.
- Bonus stages: Win a level to enter the bonus stage and collect coins. The better you play the more coins are spawned. Use coins to buy items in the game shop.
- Unlock adorable characters and dreamy backgrounds.
- Endless Score Mode: you receive points for each sum you make. The game only stops when you run out of time.
- Leaderboard: Prove your math prowess in the endless Score Mode and check your high score against other players.

Already a fan of Some Sums? Lets connect, then!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
https://www.facebook.com/chillaptic

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/Chillaptic

Haidouk's comments:

02-12-2016, 12:11 PM
I tried this game and I really like it. My gf saw me playing it and she downloaded it as well. Now I'm frustrated because she's 2 levels ahead of me. I'm still stuck at level 11.. man, those obstacles, they're wicked. Though, my gf passed level 11 the first try. Anyway, nice job!
02-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Hi! We're very happy to see you're enjoying the game. Hope you'll pass the level. Also, have you tried the Score Mode? You could compete with your girlfriend there if you guys want a direct competition.
02-13-2016, 01:10 PM
Hahaaaa! So I unlocked the score mode and I made 1200 something points. My gf can't go over 500 points. I don't know why I'm better at this than her, maybe because the sums are random.. anyway, revenge is so sweet hahaha