Universal Find a Diamond Eye - Atlantida Adventure Gold!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by 3dkostya, Feb 13, 2016.

1. 3dkostya

3dkostya Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2015
    tennis
    moskow
    Hey there, It’s a great game Hidden Object that I'm sure you gonna like it: Hidden Object: Find a Diamond Eye - Atlantida Adventure Gold!

[​IMG]

When you find all 4 medallions at different continents, you can put together the parts of the map of the lost Atlantis.
    But on the map Atlantis is in the waters of the Pacific Ocean. Victoria and Steve take the bathyscaphe with an oxygen cylinder for rent and start searching
    Atlantis!

It turns out that the main treasure in this whole story is the Diamond Eye, the owner of which is the lord and master of the world, but it's just a legend!
    A large number of hidden items, fish, jellyfish and other underwater inhabitants will not leave you indifferent

FEATURES:

- Beautiful Hidden Object Scenes
    - You have to challenge the sinister mystery.
    - Hint: silhouette helps you to find one of the objects.
    - More 10 different levels and mini-games

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download a Paid version of the game on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidden-object-find-diamond/id1077979562?l=uk&ls=1&mt=8

PromoCodes:
    7LLE64JXP4JL
    3LM7PE4AMFN9
    JPAH77ELFA9P
    AAWY3FKM3EWY
    TTE6EKK9HAMJ

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    JPAH77ELFA9P taken...

thanks a lot!

3. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    AAWY3FKM3EWY redeemed. Many thanks, and will report back.

4. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Have now completed this Atlantean adventure. It follows the standard formula of hidden object scenes interspersed with a few puzzles. There is a generous hint system which recharges every 60 seconds, or, if I can't wait that long, there's the option to watch a promotional video. Unlike some games I've purchased, this one doesn't suffer from being overly long.