★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: tinkerbuilt
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.3 MB
  • Version: 2.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Thumb Wrestling is a fun game for all ages! This exciting game recreates the experience of real thumb wrestling in a new way on the iPhone. The unique and intuitive controls mimic how you thumb wrestle for real and make for a challenging and satisfying action game. You can match skills against the computer opponent or challenge your friends playing on a single iPhone or using two iPhones with wireless Bluetooth networking. A quick match of Thumb Wrestling is always a decisive way to settle a choice with friends. The colorful, cartoon style graphics give you options to play with a variety of human, creature, and robotic thumbs. Get your copy of Thumb Wrestling now to see how much fun a match can be!

- Unique gameplay
- Intuitive controls that mimic real thumb wrestling
- Several different human, creature and robotic player thumbs to choose from
- Colorful and attractive cartoon style graphics
- Fun sound effects
- Computer opponent with 3 skill levels
- Two player versus play on a single device
- Two player versus play over Bluetooth networking with two devices
- Game Center achievements and leaderboard
- OpenFeint achievements and leaderboard
10-05-2009, 12:50 AM
um I dunno
10-05-2009, 01:10 AM
There is a gameplay video at their website. Its Quicktime so I cant embed it.

The game actually looks quite decent if you (still) enjoy playing thumb wrestling My only worry is what I'll end up doing to my screen. My old 3G screen got a little loose (when I press lightly near the home screen, the pixels there turned a little white) after playing aggressively on my screen (cant remember what game).

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG