★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * Defeat hundreds and thousands of bosses in multiple modes and challenges!
* Level up your 6 heroes and find powerful weapons for them!
* Find gears in treasure, relic and jewelry chests!
* Unlock 6 unique active skills to use them in battle!
* Boost with hundreds of soul updates!

02-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Unfortunately the generic name won't get much attention but this is a very interesting idler. Very unique in quite a few ways. I'll keep playing it to see how it scales as you prestige (or as I believe, "doom the world" as its called here I think).

If ou are a fan of the clicker/idler genre though I highly recommend giving this a try. And if the dev is here at all of be interested in knowing if they have a Facebook page or website to follow.

02-15-2016, 04:32 PM
Would like to add this was a cool concept but horribly executed. After playing some more it quickly becomes massively tedious once you figure out the system.

The 4 "dungeons" (longest journey, time attacks and arena) are vastly vastly underpowered with way to good rewards. It quickly just becomes a game of this exact sequence over and over

1 Do longest journey
2 Do time attack (heroes)
3 Do time attack (click)
4 Open chests
5 Level up up heroes with the massive gold earned from the dungeons
6 Repeat process with your new upgrades and a now higher % damage bonus for each dungeon.

Thats it. That's all I do. And I've only "doomed" once. I can literally keep going almost indefinitely since the dungeons provide a % bonus based on your floor. So if a floor gets hard you can literally exit and go back in instantl stronger since your utilizing the new damage bonus %.

This game had some potential and was definitely unique but became repetitive very very fast.
02-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm downloading this now. i thought the release date was next month. good news
02-15-2016, 04:46 PM
wont work on ipad air 2.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-17-2016, 01:01 AM
I'm on an iPhone 5. It just sits on the loading screen then eventually crashes.
02-21-2016, 06:49 AM
Sits on loading screen then crashes on iPhone 6