★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Si Wen
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 105.8 MB
  • Version: 1.28
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: *** Featured on the App Store under 'Best New Games' ***

"A deceptively tactical roguelike RPG that offers an immediate yet considered building-defense experience" - Pocket Gamer

There are 45 playable characters, each with their own difficulty; over 100 different enemies; and 15 different of skill: The Castle, The King, The Sewers, and The Temple. At the end of 50 levels, you square off against a formidable opening endless game model.

Don't be surprised if you die a lot figuring out what to do; retro games are light on hand-holding, so you'll find little tutorialization here.

Pixel Warriors draws great re-play value from a mixture of character difficulty and random gameplay.

We appreciate kind reviews if you have a moment :)

siwen2002's comments:
Hello,

Quote:
"A deceptively tactical roguelike RPG that offers an immediate yet considered building-defense experience" - Pocket Gamer player.
There are 57 playable characters, each with their own difficulty; over 100 different enemies; and 15 different of skill: The Castle, The King, The Sewers, and The Temple. At the end of 50 levels, you square off against a formidable opening endless game model.

Don't be surprised if you die a lot figuring out what to do; retro games are light on hand-holding, so you'll find little tutorialization here.

Pixel Warriors draws great re-play value from a mixture of character difficulty and random game-play.

Download Link on App Store

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-16-2016, 01:08 AM
This looks pretty cool. Anyone know how the translation is or if it matters?

02-16-2016, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
Thanks for your reply.
02-16-2016, 08:55 AM
The App Store title is in Chinese, but I downloaded it and it's all in English.
02-16-2016, 09:07 PM
Yes, It is multiple version.
02-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
My eyes started watering and I heard a soft moan in my brain, as though some entity far away was screaming. And that was just from reading the description.
02-18-2016, 01:21 AM
Sir, You are so funny.