★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HeroCraft Ltd.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 146.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.12
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***IMPORTANT NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.***

War is Peace: conquer the post-nuclear war world where NATO, the USA and Ukraine are no more. Instead, new all-powerful global alliances have emerged, engulfing every other state.

Command armies of drone tanks in this sci-fi strategy game that combines the classic gameplay of old school Dune-style RTSs, trading card game tactics, and key elements of MOBA games.

War is Peace: a cruel, dark dystopia is a perfect place for anyone with ambitions to become a World War III hero and bury the shards of human civilization in the chaos of the last war.
War is Peace: control, command, win!

Game Features

- Combination of genres: RTS, tower defense, and a trading card game
- Story campaign in a post-apocalyptic world
- Dark, dystopian setting resembling Orwell's "1984"
- 54 battle cards for your collection

Keep track of HeroCraft game news and updates!

twitter.com/Herocraft
youtube.com/herocraft
facebook.com/herocraft.games

HeroCraftGames's comments:

Command armies of drone tanks in this sci-fi strategy game that combines the classic gameplay of old school Dune-style RTSs, trading card game tactics, and key elements of MOBA games.

Game Features
- Combination of genres: RTS, tower defense, and a trading card game
- Story campaign in a post-apocalyptic world
- Dark, dystopian setting resembling Orwell's "1984"
- 54 battle cards for your collection

Trailer

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id978702847

Follow us:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
Twitter: https://twitter.com/herocraft

02-16-2016, 06:37 AM
his game it requires you to use your gamecenter account and with the current problems of the gamecenter not working on IOS at present. You cant really play the game.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

02-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Plays fine for me. Was able to log right into Game Center. Try restarting your iPhone or cycling Airplane mode.

Edit: While playing, just even on the tutorial area, the card descriptions still have their coding language. "Adds %Value% to the damage" Seems rushed in this regard.
02-16-2016, 09:30 AM
that wont work with me. So untill the bug is fixed a lot of players wont be able to play the game shame as it does look good.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-16-2016, 12:20 PM

Can't really say I'm having a good time. You can't directly manual control or buy units. This would be fine if the AI was any better, sometimes units simply ignore targets which results in their death. There are 3 units, 1 of them doesn't have a lot of armor, firepower and it's slow which means it's pretty useless. The cards kind of make a difference, but they are so expensive that they barely impact the gameplay. At my third map I already lost because I ran out of time and I don't even want to know what happens later in the game.
02-16-2016, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwincelowicz View Post
Plays fine for me. Was able to log right into Game Center. Try restarting your iPhone or cycling Airplane mode.

Edit: While playing, just even on the tutorial area, the card descriptions still have their coding language. "Adds %Value% to the damage" Seems rushed in this regard.
It's not that simple. The Game Center bug is a widespread problem and has been going on for more than 6 months. Apple is aware of it, but has yet to fix it and appears as if they may never fix it. More info here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=276872

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
02-16-2016, 04:44 PM
This game is too incomplete for me. Between the super bad Engrish and the missing values on cards it's a bit betaish for my tastes. I might give it a little bit more time but try at ur own risk.
02-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Is there are card game, or do you just have power ups that look like cards?
02-16-2016, 10:24 PM
I'm enjoying this game. I just spent $3 on it. Not because of f2p tactics, but because I'm enjoying the game and I want to support the dev.
02-17-2016, 04:26 AM
Hello everyone!
It's good to see this thread kicking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
It's not that simple. The Game Center bug is a widespread problem and has been going on for more than 6 months. Apple is aware of it, but has yet to fix it and appears as if they may never fix it. More info here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=276872
Correct, though we'll check if there is a problem on our side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
This game is too incomplete for me. Between the super bad Engrish and the missing values on cards it's a bit betaish for my tastes. I might give it a little bit more time but try at ur own risk.
Thank you for the feedback. Will see this fixed, must be leftovers from a test version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
Is there are card game, or do you just have power ups that look like cards?
It's a card game, the biggest difference from traditional card games is that you and your opponent play your cards in real time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dema9o9ue View Post
I'm enjoying this game. I just spent $3 on it. Not because of f2p tactics, but because I'm enjoying the game and I want to support the dev.
Wow, thank you! Hope you will continue enjoying WiP. =)