★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Quest - Cursed Stone is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.

The sea wind carries the sound of Banshees wailing or is it the keening of murdered innocents whose deaths need to be avenged? The Fishermen's Fairweather Stone is cursed and the villagers are starving because their luck has turned bad.

Can you lift the curse and save them? It's time to be heroic once more. Talk to the fisherman Dran Faircatch to find out what you must do. The task is not simple. You'll need all your courage and keen wits to face the perils that lie before you.

To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Matras harbor and talk to captain Verra, then select "Cursed Stone" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 16 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion.

The Quest - Cursed Stone has been developed by Zarista Games (www.catacomber.com) and was adapted to iPhone by Redshift.
02-16-2016, 12:24 PM
Yet another great TQ expansion is out!It's just I wish they could make another high level,end-game expansion for the veterans but still

02-16-2016, 03:19 PM
Zarista Games' The Quest - Cursed Stone

02-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Any plans that we will get a real IPad version of this game?
02-16-2016, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareCC View Post
Any plans that we will get a real IPad version of this game?
Redshift will try but that's awhile down the road as they're working on the hi res Mac version of the base game. Keep fingers crossed. : )
02-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomber View Post
Redshift will try but that's awhile down the road as they're working on the hi res Mac version of the base game. Keep fingers crossed. : )
It would be great, because the iphone only app turn me off.
02-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan2000 View Post
Yet another great TQ expansion is out!It's just I wish they could make another high level,end-game expansion for the veterans but still
The Quest-Thor's Hammer which we are working on and should be ready for testing in the fall will be high-level. So get ready to fight Vikings! Sylon made a great Viking warship for Thor's Hammer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vikingboat.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	99692  
02-16-2016, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catacomber View Post
The Quest-Thor's Hammer which we are working on and should be ready for testing in the fall will be high-level. So get ready to fight Vikings! Sylon made a great Viking warship for Thor's Hammer.
Wow,I thought that after this one you guys are done making expansions,that's freaking awesome!
02-16-2016, 04:52 PM
Does it sync saves between devices?
02-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
Does it sync saves between devices?
I'll ask Elendil at Redshift. : ) Will get back to you as soon as I hear. I only have one device.