★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** #1 paid game in 5 countries ***
*** Top 5 best paid games in 20 countries ***
*** featured on the App Store in 115 countries in Best New Games ***

Build Your Palace is a minimalistic yet challenging game of concentration, memory and perception.

Reviews:

»Bye bye Candy Crush, hello Build Your Palace!« Design Made in Germany

»A memory game. But for professionals.« Business Punk (magazine)

»A lot of fun!« PAGE (magazine)

»Even though it gets difficult quickly, you can enjoy this game for quite some time. 8,5/10« iTopnews

(The quotes are translated from German.)

The goal is simple: Memorize as many icons as possible and gradually upgrade your palace. The number of icons to remember increases after every successful attempt, raising the difficulty. Level up to unlock new palaces for your start screen and show them off to your friends! Too busy? Then try playing Against The Clock and be the fastest to memorize 10 random icons in chronological order.

Features:

- 150 uniquely animated icons
- 9 different palaces for your startscreen to unlock
- Two Game Modes
- Two Themes- Minimal design
- Calming and beautiful soundscape
- Game Center

We are always looking to improve the game. Follow us on Facebook for news or updates!
02-17-2016, 12:48 AM
This looks great but I have no idea if it's worth it. Anyone bought it?
06-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Send a message via ICQ to putermcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
This looks great but I have no idea if it's worth it. Anyone bought it?
It's a highly stylized game of Simon Says. A string of images comes up and then you have to identify the images in the order they appeared. There's one mode where the string gets longer each round, and then another mode where you see how quickly you can memorize the string. You're "palace," which is just the image on the main menu, gets bigger as you progress through the game.

If you're into Simon Says, this is easy to recommend. Otherwise, I don't think the design is enough to entertain anyone looking for more.
06-04-2016, 10:48 PM
This is a free (in US) Starbucks Pick of the Week. I'm downloading it now. I can post impressions tomorrow.

GameCenter/Plus+: tekchic
Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Vita / n3DS