★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Air Manager on the iPad gives you the same great experience as on the desktop. Add, drag, scale, build your instrument panel in only a matter of minutes. Save your created panels, and switch between them quickly. It does not require you to have the desktop application, all you need is the plugin(s) which you can download for free from our website.

User friendly
We bring the same user friendly Air Manager desktop experience to the iPad. No difficult settings or downloading and configuring of third party applications. We offer a complete solution!

Place instruments anywhere you like
Tap an instrument to add it to the canvas, hold and drag to rearrange, and pinch to scale, its as easy as that.

Loads of free instruments
The application comes with more than 180 free instruments, and this collection keeps growing.

Buttons, Switches and Knobs
Controls like Buttons, Switches, and Knobs let you control the simulator from your 2D panels so your Flight Simulation is super realistic. Setting a radio frequency or the the altimeter setting, moving electrical switches, and controlling the autopilot are just a few examples of what you can do without directly accessing the flight simulator.

Multiplatform and multi simulator
The Air Manager plugin runs on Microsoft Window, Mac OSX, and Linux, both 32 bits and 64 bits, and is compatible with Laminar Research X-Plane 9 and 10, Microsoft FSX and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D.
02-18-2016, 08:03 AM
This app's description is unhelpful in explaining what it actually is; I still have no idea.
02-18-2016, 09:47 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
02-19-2016, 12:04 AM
Its an app that simulates an airplane's instrument panel for us as pilots this is very important in our training.
i wish i could have this app because you can create your own custom instrument panel for practicing approaches to airports on flight simulator or xplane