★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An adventure game about a rabbit toy that wake up just to know that his owner is missing. In this game you will help Greg, the rabbit, find Emma, his owner.
02-18-2016, 02:45 PM
Speed ran it in 2 minutes... The games a lie ha I'm confused. Is there some kind of secret I missed?

02-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilLama View Post
Speed ran it in 2 minutes... The games a lie ha I'm confused. Is there some kind of secret I missed?
Yeah, I was surprised by its length, too. At least it was free, so can't really complain. Just odd.
02-19-2016, 01:15 AM
Short, like a "this is all we've done" test case. Could be a demo, could be a preview or something weirdly nefarious using stolen assets and now someone has my data. Still, interesting for what it was even if there were a decent array of grammatical errors.
02-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Hugely interested to hear from one of the devs on what, if anything, this was intended to be. A demo (or whatever one might deem a microcosm of a full game (and microcosm is supremely generous in this case))? How does this pass muster for the App store, but other well thought out, and dare I say FULL games (goodness forbid) get shot down at ever turn. I'm more offended by this....whatever it is...than I am by by the gratuitous use of a woman's clavicle.
02-29-2016, 08:32 AM
hmm.. following because I felt I missed something. Was uber short
09-22-2016, 11:44 AM
White Lie explanation

Hello guys,

Sorry for this late response, but I didn't know this entrance of our game in the toucharcade forum. We create this game in an iOS development program as a way to use what we learned. We spent some time doing it and when the program ended we submitted it to the App Store. It was a very short version and we didn't iterate much in it, but after this program we decided to make this game a product and enter the game industry to keep making games. We have to spent some time early this year focusing on college, but now we are focused a lot in finishing White Lie (it's very different from this version by February). We will create a website and social media pages for us to keep in touch with our community and if you want to follow the development of the game we have a tumblr and a TIG devlog.

If you have any question, feel free to ask, about the game, about us, I'll answer as soon as possible.