★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lost Portal is a collectable card game that involves exploring dungeons and fighting AI enemies and bosses, collecting treasure and leveling up your character to gain new abilities.

FEATURES
- Four character slots allow you to create up to four characters at one time
- Six levels of difficulty provide increasing challenges and risks.
- Random enemies and card drops means no two games are exactly the same
- 216 cards to discover in five rarities: common, uncommon, rare, ultra-rare and new avatar cards
- Over 80 enemies and bosses to challenge across 5 towns and 15 dungeons.

DECK EDITOR
Easily add cards to your deck using the deck editor. Use color, type and rarity filters to find the cards you want. Each character you create can keep up to four decks.

CARD SHOP
Buy new cards at card shops located in towns and dungeons using gold you've collected. You can also sell unwanted cards for more gold.

FORGE
Visit the Forge to create new cards by sacrificing cards from your library. Each forge has a random selection of rare cards that can be forged.

ABILITY TRAINER
Gain experience by defeating enemies. When you level up, you gain ability points that you can spend, along with gold, to increase your abilities. Increase your Health, Agility, Wisdom and Intellect to gain different advantages and unlock additional abilities.
02-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Bought and bought!!!!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

02-17-2016, 08:39 PM
Needs a tutorial. I am a little lost
02-17-2016, 08:57 PM
Is this seriously not Universal?
02-17-2016, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Correct, it is iPhone only. Sorry to all iPad users out there. Adding iPad support is on the list.
02-17-2016, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFoul View Post
Correct, it is iPhone only. Sorry to all iPad users out there. Adding iPad support is on the list.
Glad it's at least on your to do list. Might pick it up anyway.
02-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Needs a tutorial. I am a little lost
I appreciate the feedback - I'll start thinking through how to make it easier to get started with a tutorial, additional help, etc.

Last edited by LordFoul; 02-17-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: quoted the wrong comment
02-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Not universal but still very playable on iPad, but sure, looks a little funky, lots of black borders.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Looks great on my ipad mini 4

Once you play a few rounds , you get into the swing of things. The black skulls you draw allow you to play other cards. Just double tapping your cards you can read what each one does and if you have played CCG's before you will figure things out quickly but I still think a tutorial would be nice especially for those that are new to this type of game.

Last edited by Repulsa; 02-17-2016 at 09:35 PM.
02-17-2016, 09:31 PM
A premium CCG, YES PLEASE and Thank You devs for taking this route and not the popular freemium route. Obviously bought and best of luck with launch.