★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hit the court in the all-new EA SPORTS NBA LIVE Mobile. Build your team, dominate your opponents in 5-on-5 action, and connect with the NBA in live events 365 days a year. Capture the spotlight and build your legacy in the most authentically competitive basketball game on the planet.

RUN YOUR TEAM
Be the GM, upgrade your roster, rain buckets, and rise up the ranks. Build your favorite franchise into a team of ballers with NBA superstars from the past and present. Rip packs, work the auction house, and become the team to beat.

STAY FRESH IN LIVE EVENTS
Live the ultimate basketball lifestyle and become the G.O.A.T. Connect to the NBA all year long with new daily challenges. Score incredible rewards in real-life matchups and break ankles in Seasons or Head-to-Head mode with friends and foes. Work the hardwood in live events to become a hoop master any time, every day.

DOMINATE THE GAME*
NBA LIVE Mobile brings next-generation mobile gameplay to your fingertips. Drive to the hole or sink threes from downtown. Go for the steal and rain foul shots like its your job. Hustle through fast-paced, two minute quarters to annihilate rivals faster than ever. Win packs and coins as you play, and unlock special abilities to take your team to an elite level.

This app: requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy and User Agreement; includes in-game advertising; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; the app uses Game Center; log out of Game Center before installation if you dont want to share your game play with friends.

*Facebook login required. Must be 13 years or older.

BobbyBuckets's comments:

NBA LIVE Mobile

Electronic Arts
Genres: Games Simulation Sports
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Connect to the NBA all-year-round with fast-paced, daily live events based on real NBA teams, players, and in-season action. Enjoy full 5-on-5 action, authentic 3D gameplay, and battle it out on the hardwood all the way to the NBA Finals!

STAY FRESH IN DAILY LIVE EVENTS
NBA LIVE Mobile connects you to the NBA every day, all year long. Instantly tap into brand new challenges and incredible rewards every day with live events, evolving matchups, Head-to-Head and Seasons modes, and more – all based on the real NBA!

ASSEMBLE YOUR TEAM*
Select your favorite NBA franchise and become GM. Acquire real NBA players from the past and present by opening packs, or by working the auction house. Collect blockbuster legends and current stars like Russell Westbrook. Upgrade your roster your own way, then take your team out on the court to compete against friends.

FIND EDGES TO DOMINATE*
Play through fast-paced NBA seasons to build your powerhouse franchise. Unlock special abilities for your team members, dominate friends, and take your franchise to the next level.

NBA LIVE Mobile brings real NBA events and next-generation hardwood action straight to your fingertips. Are you ready to rise to the top?

This app: requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA; includes in-game advertising; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; the app uses Game Center; log out of Game Center before installation if you don’t want to share your game play with friends.

*Facebook login required. Must be 13 years or older.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 91.4MB

02-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Not sure why the App store info isn't loading but I'm super pumped about this game, it just soft launched in Canada yesterday!
Also made a coin making guide for beginners!

Last edited by BobbyBuckets; 02-20-2016 at 04:39 PM.

02-18-2016, 08:53 AM
Not seeing in us or Japan store is this a New Zealand soft launch? I like 2k more and I'm kind of pissed at EA for ruining FIFA on mobile but if there is a career/season mode would be willing to give it a go and if it doesn't F EA!
02-18-2016, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBuckets View Post
Not sure why the App store info isn't loading but I'm super pumped about this game, it just soft launched in Canada yesterday!
Forgot I have a Canadian App Store account
I will go there and check it out, thanks. I will report back on if there is a career mode or something along that line
02-18-2016, 08:54 AM
Like I said above, it's soft launched in Canada only, I just made a new Canadian account for it because I have been waiting for this game for so long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Forgot I have a Canadian App Store account
I will go there and check it out, thanks. I will report back on if there is a career mode or something along that line

Last edited by BobbyBuckets; 02-18-2016 at 08:57 AM.
02-18-2016, 08:55 AM
There is, I've already checked it out. It's basically the exact same as Madden Mobile, it's just the NBA version.
02-18-2016, 08:59 AM
Quote:
There is, I've already checked it out. It's basically the exact same as Madden Mobile, it's just the NBA version.
I would say even worse like FIFA mobile too must have Facebook to sign in
Which I don't and so f that I'm not signing up for stupid Facebook to play a FTP game. I have spent tons in Japan App Store recently so I'm not desperate for good games either. Back to 2k for my NBA game and active soccer 2 for footy. Shame on EA for ruining everything! I can't say enough how much I hate EA sports
02-18-2016, 09:01 AM
Oh and another gripe like FIFA you will never get to play with best players i.e. Messi is my fav you will never be messi on FIFA ultimate team since he cost an absurd amount of coins and you put together teams which is so dumb and this appears the same. You will never be lebron or curry on this game I bet that unless you spend 1000$ real money and if you do spend that much on an ea game you need to be in the nearest mental facility!
02-18-2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Like I said above, it's soft launched in Canada only, I just made a new Canadian account for it because I have been waiting for this game for so long.
I created one just to play FIFA 16 on soft launch that lasted 30 second realized no season mode and worse I had to have Facebook.
Japan App Store is the best if you know some Japanese. Lots of great games you won't find in other stores.

Also check out the vice article on how terrible FIFA ultimate team is and how it's created a black market that's really bad and the thing is ea is aware of it and also aware fans of the game hate it but they continue one w no care all for some whales and a coin selling black market.

Last edited by Dailon80; 02-18-2016 at 09:06 AM.
02-18-2016, 09:20 AM
Quote:
I would say even worse like FIFA mobile too must have Facebook to sign in
Which I don't and so f that I'm not signing up for stupid Facebook to play a FTP game. I have spent tons in Japan App Store recently so I'm not desperate for good games either. Back to 2k for my NBA game and active soccer 2 for footy. Shame on EA for ruining everything! I can't say enough how much I hate EA sports
There are 4 different options for sign in, you can use game center and google as well.
Quote:
Oh and another gripe like FIFA you will never get to play with best players i.e. Messi is my fav you will never be messi on FIFA ultimate team since he cost an absurd amount of coins and you put together teams which is so dumb and this appears the same. You will never be lebron or curry on this game I bet that unless you spend 1000$ real money and if you do spend that much on an ea game you need to be in the nearest mental facility!
I've seen lots of people with 99 overall rosters in Madden Mobile, they actually have a super loyal community, I imagine this will be more like Madden than FIFA. Just my opinion.
Quote:
I created one just to play FIFA 16 on soft launch that lasted 30 second realized no season mode and worse I had to have Facebook.
Japan App Store is the best if you know some Japanese. Lots of great games you won't find in other stores.

Also check out the vice article on how terrible FIFA ultimate team is and how it's created a black market that's really bad and the thing is ea is aware of it and also aware fans of the game hate it but they continue one w no care all for some whales and a coin selling black market.
Ya, the coins market is a little bit out of hand with EA games like this but I don't mind, I've really enjoyed the game so far so I'm gonna keep playing.