The official Scattergories™ mobile app is finally here, courtesy of Magmic and Hasbro
The classic game of categories is now available on your iPhone or iPad! Download the official Scattergories® app and play with friends or random opponents. Scattergories® is a fun, creative, fast-paced party game that will get you hooked!
Think Fast! Name a fruit that starts with the letter "B". What about an animal that starts with the letter "R"? The more creative your answers, the more points you score! Challenge a random opponent or connect to Facebook and play with your friends and family. With the Scattergories app, the party never has to end!
- CLASSIC GAMEPLAY: Type your answers that fit the categories fast before the timer runs out!
- TOURNAMENT MODE: Compete in limited time tournaments with fun themes, win prizes and show off your skills!
- MULTIPLAYER AND DUELS: Challenge your friends or randomly chosen opponents in group or head to head challenges!
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS: Play with all your Facebook friends + share cool gifts!
- PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE: play to win beautiful frames for your avatar. Play against the best of the best to win ultra rare VIP frames!
- POWER-UPS & PROPS: Tons of exciting power-ups & prizes to increase your fun!
- GOALS AND LEADERBOARD: keep track of your achievements and see who gets the farthest!
- AUTO-CORRECT: A tiny typo shouldn't cost you the win. Get credit for your answers even if you're not a perfect speller!
- DISPUTES: Robbed of a win because we rejected your word? Let us know and we'll make it right!
Scattergories© is the one and only official mobile release of the original top-selling word game from Hasbro. If you like board games, dice games, word puzzles, Scrabble and other social games, you will fall in love with Scattergories! Play the fun, fast-paced category game everyone can enjoy - completely FREE!
We appreciate your feedback! Please follow us on social media, or give us a shout at email@example.com
Scattergories© 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Joined: Jan 2015
Joined: Feb 2016