★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gangstar GTA CLONE For iPod?

10-05-2009, 03:06 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 36
Gangstar GTA CLONE For iPod?

hey i got gangstar and i figured out how to skywalk and shoot the cops in the sky. its funny as hell. if anyone wants instructions, pm me because i do not want gameloft to patch this exploit. i also found a glitch where you can get on top of a building just from jumping out of a car and many more. just pm me for the glitch info. these are not published online anywhere, so i am ur only source
10-05-2009, 03:08 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 1,091
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
hmmm....

10-05-2009, 03:16 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: In bed with TheBeastlyNinja
Posts: 1,334
We know, already a thread.
10-05-2009, 03:19 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmoney View Post
hey i got gangstar and i figured out how to skywalk and shoot the cops in the sky. its funny as hell. if anyone wants instructions, pm me because i do not want gameloft to patch this exploit. i also found a glitch where you can get on top of a building just from jumping out of a car and many more. just pm me for the glitch info. these are not published online anywhere, so i am ur only source
this isn't even relavent to the title

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-05-2009, 03:46 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
My grandma knows how to make the BEST Butterscotch cookies.
PM me for the recipe?

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
10-05-2009, 03:47 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
We know, already a thread.
the ʞɔnɟ there is! i search and there is not one here at least. i used "gangstar skywalk"
10-05-2009, 03:49 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmoney View Post
the ʞɔnɟ there is! i search and there is not one here at least. i used "gangstar skywalk"
It's all over the gangster thread and everyone who is not a noob knows that

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-05-2009, 03:53 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
It's all over the gangster thread and everyone who is not a noob knows that
no its not i just looked in the thread.
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: In bed with TheBeastlyNinja
Posts: 1,334
Look up gangstar tips or gangstar tricks
10-05-2009, 03:56 PM
#10
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
this isn't even relavent to the title
perhaps you would make more of a point had you spelled "relevant" correctly