★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bored of feathery astronautics and battle crusades?
Here is a challenge for your brain!

The goal of the game is very simple - just repeat the pattern shown in the top of the playing field.
You do not need to be an artist - it is a puzzle game. Sounds easy? Try to play! The complexity of the game will certainly surprise you!

Game features:
- Eye candy graphics - sharp and clear!
- Easy and challenging at same time.
- Leaderboards. Higher difficulty - more points per game.
- Not another clone-game ;)
02-23-2016, 11:18 AM
This is tricky; even on the easy setting. Haven't seen a puzzle like this before.

02-23-2016, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
This is tricky; even on the easy setting. Haven't seen a puzzle like this before.
For the first 10-15 games it's a little mind crushing but then I'm sure you will get used to it
02-24-2016, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ostcollector View Post
For the first 10-15 games it's a little mind crushing but then I'm sure you will get used to it
You were right ostcollector. Started to see what had to be done and moved onto normal difficulty. This is a clever puzzle and I'm now enjoying the thought process required to solve each one.
02-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Wow I'm really crap at this but I tell you what I can see myself investing a fair amount of time trying to pick it up. Like it. Another little gem of a puzzle game this week!
02-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Wow this is hard. Haven't won one yet but I'm going to keep trying. I can't even imagine hard mode.
02-25-2016, 05:54 PM
Quite impressed by this, far from my first perception of a naff bingo game. I'm also seemingly bad at it.. on easy level.
02-26-2016, 09:03 AM
fun mind-bender

Having unlocked "normal" mode, I wanted to share some impressions.

I thought the game was a Picross-like, so I picked up. The game is quite different. It is all about finding the intersection points and the order to select these points. The Cross Game tickles the logical part of your brain that is seldom used. It took me 10 minutes to wrap around the logic of the game. Once you solve 1 or 2 puzzles, it gets to be easier to see the patterns.

I do wonder what the numbers of the grid means and how that may help us solve the puzzle. If the line intersections is al that mattered, why put a grid of numbers under that? I'll keep playing normal mode and post back if I find anything interesting on my theory.

Overall, a great game to puzzle over when you have a quick break here and there. Innovative puzzle games are such a treat so I didn't mind supporting the developers.
02-26-2016, 09:47 AM
Played for a little bit but lost my interest in this game. I'm not sure why but this mechanic didn't really resonate much with me, and random level generation is always a turnoff for me. It was a fun little diversion for a short while, but puzzle game of the week still goes to RYB for me.
02-28-2016, 03:10 AM
I love puzzle games and thought this one would be a hit as as well, but so far can't get past the first puzzle. Makes no sense to me. Any tips. Thanks