★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: While cruising through the mountains, car enthusiast Phil Faily suddenly experiences a complete brake failure, plunging him over the edge of a steep embankment.

In this physics based driving and crashing game you must maneuver an endless mountainside dodging hazardous terrain such as trees, rocks, traffic and trains resulting in some fun and hilarious near misses and crashes.

FEATURES
NAVIGATE downhill as far as you can go avoiding obstacles along the way
AVOID trees, rocks, creeks, traffic and trains
DESTROY obstacles with your shield or weapons
EXPLORE 5 different environments
COLLECT coins as you go
UNLOCK unique vehicles and costumes
RECORD gameplay and share to Youtube, Facebook or Instagram
ENDLESS gameplay
ENDLESS crashes
ENDLESS fun!

This game is super cool - DanTDM

This is a really fun game, I definitely recommend this - AnnoyingOrange

I just blew up the train! - ThinkNoodles
02-24-2016, 09:43 AM
Official Trailer

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

02-24-2016, 10:15 AM
I'm getting intermittent lock ups. I press the play button and it's freezing where it shows the foot on the brake. I have to force quit and restart every time. I can't reliably reproduce it. The game just locks up.

I ended up shutting off the redneck banjo music. It was really getting to me.

I do like the gameplay and the physics involved. I like the vehicle choices.

I'm using the iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2.1

Billy
02-24-2016, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I'm getting intermittent lock ups. I press the play button and it's freezing where it shows the foot on the brake. I have to force quit and restart every time. I can't reliably reproduce it. The game just locks up.

I ended up shutting off the redneck banjo music. It was really getting to me.

I do like the gameplay and the physics involved. I like the vehicle choices.

I'm using the iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2.1

Billy
Hey Lordshad0wz! Sorry to hear it's not working correctly for you, not 100% sure why it's locking up on you. Maybe a erase and reinstall might resolve the issue?
If you do manage to work out what is locking it up please let us know.
02-25-2016, 02:57 AM
Digging this! The physics are excellent, had a few good laughs with the rag doll physics. The only iap's I can see so far are to buy cars, which you can use the in game coins for too ( from what I can tell)
Good fun, thanks spunge
02-25-2016, 07:33 AM
Location: Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine ...)
I love this game, I recommanded it to all my friends !

Just one thing : First time I launched the game, I've been to car selection menu and the buttons weren't functionnal. So I had to relaunch the app as I was stuck into this menu. Then the problem disappeared.

Oh, and an other thing ... I don't know why, but I find the game easier in driver's view ...

Good job guys
02-25-2016, 08:53 PM
Thanks for all the great comments everyone! So glad you're enjoying the game. Please let us know your ideas and feedback for things you'll like to see in the game.
02-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Guys! We're so excited!!! Youtuber DanTDM played Faily Brakes on his channel!!!

If you like the video give him a thumbs up
02-26-2016, 03:33 PM
I'm really digging this game. The physics are excellent and I'm glad they used touch controls instead of tilt. It's a lot of fun.

I do wish there were more power ups in the game. The shield is nice, but it feels like there could be more variety there.
02-26-2016, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopguy69 View Post
I'm really digging this game. The physics are excellent and I'm glad they used touch controls instead of tilt. It's a lot of fun.

I do wish there were more power ups in the game. The shield is nice, but it feels like there could be more variety there.
We've had a few people ask for more power ups and have considered them for an update. What kind of power ups would you like to see?