★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Spiral Splatter is a brain-bending arcade puzzle game that will push your hand-eye coordination to the limit with nonstop, mind-boggling puzzles!

Put your problem-solving skills to the test as you navigate over 100 levels and 11 different stages full of perplexing puzzles. Watch out for moving obstacles as you maneuver through each level. Think fast, if youre too slow, the ghost may catch up to you. Hustle to reach the finish before your time is up!

Each stage of gameplay adds a new challenge with an ever-increasing difficulty. Dont be fooled by appearances, Spiral Splatter will stump even the most adept puzzle game aficionado.

Stay calm, relax and see if you can take on Spiral Splatter!

Spiral Splatter features:
- Over 100 Levels of gameplay
- 11 unique stages with a new challenge on each one
- Colorful and clean graphics
- Challenging gameplay
- Watch & Share replays

c4th4t's comments:

Spiral Splatter

Thumbspire Inc.
Genres: Games Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Spiral Splatter is a brain-bending arcade puzzle game that will push your hand-eye coordination to the limit with nonstop, mind-boggling puzzles!

Put your problem-solving skills to the test as you navigate over 100 levels and 11 different stages full of perplexing puzzles. Watch out for moving obstacles as you maneuver through each level. Think fast, if youre too slow, the ghost may catch up to you. Hustle to reach the finish before your time is up!

Each stage of gameplay adds a new challenge with an ever-increasing difficulty. Dont be fooled by appearances, Spiral Splatter will stump even the most adept puzzle game aficionado.

Stay calm, relax and see if you can take on Spiral Splatter!

Spiral Splatter features:
- Over 100 Levels of gameplay
- 11 unique stages with a new challenge on each one
- Colorful and clean graphics
- Challenging​ gameplay
- Watch & Share replays

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 56.3MB

02-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi people, this is a great highscoring game, very fast and very entertaining, great Gamecenter and Everyplay integration, this is an easy reccomondation, just do it.

02-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Yes the game should be live now in all Appstores!
Here is the launch trailer:

My Games Juggle Struggle, Road Rage 3D & Super Hyper Ball are now available in the App Store!
02-24-2016, 08:29 PM
I am allready chrushed on World 1, thought I was fast but Saosijs was more than one second faster ouch and ouch again, Ha ha.
02-24-2016, 08:35 PM
Here are my times for world one:

Level 1: 0,00,00.28
Level 2: 0,00,00.26
Level 3: 0,00,01.20
Level 4: 0,00,01.26
Level 5: 0,00,01.63
Level 6: 0,00,03.71

Total time: 0,00,08.33

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 02-24-2016 at 08:46 PM.
02-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am allready chrushed on World 1, thought I was fast but Saosijs was more than one second faster ouch and ouch again, Ha ha.
One second faster? Look again!
02-24-2016, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
One second faster? Look again!
Yeah, I see, that is almost impossible, can you make a video on everyplay from one of your fast levels.
02-24-2016, 09:41 PM
The game has issues. Try to play the first or second level repeatedly as fast as possible. At times the ball will stay behind; it stops following the finger. And you'll see that the finish time is not consistent, sometimes it is more than 1 second, which doesn't make sense for these levels, as half a second should be easily reachable *every* time. Also, sometimes the game freezes when I'm really quick and I need to force close it.
02-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
The game has issues. Try to play the first or second level repeatedly as fast as possible. At times the ball will stay behind; it stops following the finger. And you'll see that the finish time is not consistent, sometimes it is more than 1 second, which doesn't make sense for these levels, as half a second should be easily reachable *every* time. Also, sometimes the game freezes when I'm really quick and I need to force close it.
Yeah, but those times on world one of yours are insane, can't go any faster than what I have, and the other players on the leaderboard are way behind you and me.

Maybe you have a smaller device, you saw that on Pull my Tongue, people with Iphones where much faster than those on an Ipad.
02-24-2016, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Yeah, but those times on world one of yours are insane, can't go any faster than what I have, and the other players on the leaderboard are way behind you and me.

Maybe you have a smaller device, you saw that on Pull my Tongue, people with Iphones where much faster than those on an Ipad.
Be prepared to not like what you are about to see (who needs portals?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiral Splatter 1-5.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	100018