★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.

Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSINS CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.

WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
the graphics look spectacular cnet.com
a proper bonafide Assassins Creed game pocketgamer
gorgeous graphics phonearena.com

CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!

TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.

THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.

**ASSASSINS CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Assassins Creed Unity, Assassins Creed Black Flag etc.

This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.

Are you a fan of ASSASSINS CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
https://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedIdentity
https://twitter.com/acidentity/
02-24-2016, 01:48 PM
So soon? How much space do I need for this?

German gameplay vid:

Last edited by Based Xatu; 02-25-2016 at 06:03 AM.

02-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
So soon? How much space do I need for this?
Not really sure what's up with this release so far. It isn't in NZ, Philippines, Lebanon or US yet and just seems to be out in India. *shrugs*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-24-2016, 02:00 PM
Still waiting. Hoping the iAP is PURELY cosmetics :/
02-24-2016, 02:20 PM
And I just was thinking yesterday due to space I'm done buying for a minute but now something is going to have to go
Can't wait to get my new phone w way more space
Thanks for posting hope it's rolls out worldwide soon
Also I can verify its not in Japan either.
02-24-2016, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
And I just was thinking yesterday due to space I'm done buying for a minute but now something is going to have to go
Can't wait to get my new phone w way more space
Thanks for posting hope it's rolls out worldwide soon
Also I can verify its not in Japan either.
I carried a 16gb for years and I'm so glad I finally have more space now. I don't hesitate getting new games because I don't risk losing anything

GameCenter: cabuckn
02-24-2016, 02:45 PM
That video posted was not from the latest release version, so it's not accurate. I've deleted it and a couple of the other posts in this thread talking about it. This is why we urgently need to do something about all these video spammers who have no desire to be a helpful part of the community but rather just want to drive people to their youtube channels on the back of TA's traffic :/

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
NO

this was the latest version
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Amen! Thank you! I didn't understand because I saw what Eli had said and it didn't seem like the samething at all! What a jerk to post an old outdated beta video.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
That video posted was not from the latest release version, so it's not accurate. I've deleted it and a couple of the other posts in this thread talking about it. This is why we urgently need to do something about all these video spammers who have no desire to be a helpful part of the community but rather just want to drive people to their youtube channels on the back of TA's traffic :/
02-24-2016, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
Thanks for that I start to get concerned about the free 2 play