★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for super fun arcade action! Test your reflexes and break records, challenging fighters from around the world. And remember, if you stop you lose!

What we've prepared for you:
- Addictive arcade game play. Fight hundreds of enemies every minute and earn prizes.
- 5 different arenas for battle.
- Dynamic music tracks by top musicians.
- Modern graphics and excellent performance on most devices.
- Compete with friends for the title of best "RushFighter"!

Woof Games's comments:

Hello TouchArcade! We are game developers from a Woof Games studio. Finally we released our premier mobile game, Rush Fight, that we developed over last year.

Rush Fight is a two button, high-speed arcade fighting, where you can test your reaction and compete with people around the world.

If you have something to say let us know! Thanks!

Game Preview from Pocketfullofapps

02-24-2016, 06:45 PM
I've been testing this game. I've spent hours playing it. It has my seal of approval.

It's a fun game with very nice art style. The gameplay is fun and it absolutely has that one more time feeling to it. The IAP is pretty fair with excellent, well priced, options. Personally I will be purchasing the no ads package deal. There are also opt in ads for anyone who can't afford IAP so the game is accessible to anyone.

The development team is very involved and were very communicative during the entire beta process and actually listened to and incorporated feedback. I'm sure they will chime in on this thread. They will absolutely listen to feedback and do care about their work.

I hope they expand the amount of fighters and levels and I really really really really really really really really would love to see weapons. Rambo needs a machete. Hint hint Woof Lol!

Also the leaderboards are great and all of the fighters are cosmetic and the levels and enemies change but nothing else. So everyone has a fair chance on that leaderboard. I've never been able to break 197. I will get better at it.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 02-24-2016 at 06:53 PM.

02-25-2016, 09:02 AM
Hey Billy, thanks for your help during development, we are really appreciate it!

Our brutally-addictive arcade game "Rush Fight" thread
02-25-2016, 05:37 PM

Well can tell you this much the game is not what you think when you see first see the trailer.

You control your character by tapping left or right on the screen. With every tap the bad guys take a step closer to you so you need to make sure that you tap in the right direction once they on top of you otherwise it's instant death. But the bad guys never attack you unless the bar at the top of the screen is empty and then the nearest one will launch towards you once again resulting in instant death.

IAP in the game is the unlocking of other characters or you can grind away or watch adverts to earn more coins.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
02-26-2016, 09:21 AM
hellscaretaker thats great man, thanks! Its our first lets play ever =D

02-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Had a chance to use promo code to try this game, what can I say, I like it a lot. I hope I can play it soon on Android, dont have my own Apple device.
But, yeah, good luck guys!
03-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Got the promo code. Testing on iPhone 6S Plus. Will share my feedback shortly.

| App Tester and Reviewer | Blogger |
03-04-2016, 03:49 PM
looks nice, any thoughts when you gonna release world wide?
03-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey, Marchello, we glad to hear that! Adroid version is in our to do list after launch =)
Ronit, cool, hope you will like it!
Screen tapper, thanks, we just added localisations and now preparing for launch. This month for sure =)

03-22-2016, 06:52 AM
Played this game a while! Congratulations with world release guys!

Last edited by APPSER; 03-22-2016 at 07:19 AM.