★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: yang chisheng
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Eliminate the terrorists with their own cannon. Tap on the screen to decide direction (from cannon to your finger), power (the further, the stronger) and fire. Be careful! Do not kill the civilians.

The terrorists are trying the break into Pharaohs tomb and steal the treasures, which offends the Pharaoh spirit. As the Pharaoh, you can eliminate the terrorists with their own cannon. Tap on the screen to decide direction (from cannon to your finger), power (the further, the stronger) and fire. Be careful! Do not kill the civilians.

Therere 2 modes in the gameFree Mode and Challenge Mode. In free mode, you can pick any stage youve cleared and beat your own record. In challenge mode, you can clear a stage to open the next. Keep it in mind that theres limit in both time and cannon-shots. How far can you go? In the end, there will be a final score. If its high enough, you can submit it to the internet ranking list. Thus you can compete with players all round the world for the highest score!

Features:
- Life time free upgrade.
- Easy game control: just tap!
- 40 stages for players of all levels.
- 2 modes for challenge and free play.
- Funny in-game actions
- Thrilling game experience.
- Fantasy in game music and sound effects.
- Pause and resume, autosave game when a call coming in.
- Internet ranking list to compete with the world for the highest score.

Devilishly Good's comments:

Lite version

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Ugh I hate marker felt font in games

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-05-2009, 09:05 PM
we are rockifone.com and we are sending promo codes for this newly releasd game, feel free to post any comments or ideas.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=28276

Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone
facebook facebook page
Hot game:Throne on Fire
10-06-2009, 12:45 AM
I have played a few levels of the game in Challenge mode.

The basic premise is that you have a cannon that you must shoot bad guys with; however, they are positioned among various obstacles. In later levels there are also people among the obstacles that you should not shoot. Basically don't shoot old men or women wearing white...I think everyone else is fair game. Everyone in the game is round and will readily roll around in the environment if obstacles or cannonballs hit them so be careful...

In the Challenge levels I played you have a time limit and a limit to the number of cannon balls you can shoot. Shooting the cannon is simple. Tap anywhere on the field and the cannon shoots in that direction; however, the cannonball takes an arcing path to the destination so you will have to get used to the way the cannon fires (aiming higher than your intended target is advisable). At other times you may have to drop a cannonball into a narrow space so you will need that arcing path.

You get rid of the bad guys in a couple of ways: have cannonballs explode next to them or get the bad guys to roll into any pits available on the playing field. The cannonballs are on a timer so getting them to come to rest right next to a bad guy can be pretty tricky.

Overall, this was a fun, physics-based puzzler.

My only critique thus far is that I wish there had been more extensive information about how to play, what the different modes were, and who you can and cannot shoot in the 'how to play' section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 10-06-2009 at 12:48 AM.
10-06-2009, 12:47 AM
I tried the lite version, I like this game and all but why can't you aim the cannon first?
10-06-2009, 10:28 PM
okay there is one thing that definitely needs to be fixed...the app does not respect the iphone's mute button...I had my phone totally muted, but the sound effects and music played as normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.