★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Optimum game lineup

03-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Optimum game lineup

I have a 16 GB iPhone 6 and try to have what I like to call an optimum game lineup. Right now the games I have on my phone are:

Implosion - Never Lose Hope
Crashlands
Quadropus Rampage
Tennis Champs Returns
Heroes and Castles 2
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers
Templar Battleforce RPG
BADLAND 2
Dungelot: Shattered Lands
Dust: AET
Wayward Souls
I keep Having This Dream
EPOCH. 2
Geometry Wars 3
LONEWOLF
Furdemption
The Enchanted Cave 2

Wondering if you guys try to keep the best games possible on your iPhones and what those must have games are
03-02-2016, 05:29 AM
Yeah having a 16gb memory size is a bugger. I try limit each game to be 100mb ish and anything thats about 1gb it can't stay on very long. My choice of games a bit different, I guess I keep favourites in one of 3 folders- 'Top playable', 'Top new games', and 'Top games'. Which is the optimum?

03-02-2016, 05:34 AM
My "old" (a 6 Plus) iPhone was 16 GB and I had to limit games.
Then I moved to a 6s 64 GB: I like keeping all my game ready-to-play.
03-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
Yeah having a 16gb memory size is a bugger. I try limit each game to be 100mb ish and anything thats about 1gb it can't stay on very long. My choice of games a bit different, I guess I keep favourites in one of 3 folders- 'Top playable', 'Top new games', and 'Top games'. Which is the optimum?
I think no matter size your iDevice is, being invested in iOS games the way we are, it's not enough. I literally spend a couple of hours a week staring at the settings menu of my 128 GB iPhone figuring out what's not worth keeping in the long run.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-02-2016, 09:39 PM
I have an 8gb 4s. Old one broke. So I basically have 5gb total and about 3-4 to use for games. I would have to delete everything to play A Bards Tale, which is sad. Having MHFU on my phone takes up 1 of those gigs itself. I envy you all lol
03-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speetz View Post
I have an 8gb 4s. Old one broke. So I basically have 5gb total and about 3-4 to use for games. I would have to delete everything to play A Bards Tale, which is sad. Having MHFU on my phone takes up 1 of those gigs itself. I envy you all lol
I feel your pain. Before I got my 16 GB iPhone 6 I had an 8 GB iPhone 4.
03-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
I feel your pain. Before I got my 16 GB iPhone 6 I had an 8 GB iPhone 4.
Ah well at least I wasn't alone; it brings me joy knowing someone got ahead of the misery that is drive space maintence lol. Hope! What I wouldn't do for an Air 2....
03-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I think no matter size your iDevice is, being invested in iOS games the way we are, it's not enough. I literally spend a couple of hours a week staring at the settings menu of my 128 GB iPhone figuring out what's not worth keeping in the long run.
Dude lol...this is so true (mine is only 64gb though). I think I've deleted Real Racing 3 and re installed it about 137 times. Takes up space, but it's fun. I play it, then I hate it, so I clear up 3gb of memory...until I see a cool car drive by, then I re install it.

I think I have a disorder

GameCenter: cabuckn