★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Challenge your mind with puzzles that are based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera until order is restored, and discover a story that is full of mystery.

REAL OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.

PUZZLES BASED ON 3D PERSPECTIVE
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.

ORIGINAL SCRIPT AND PROFESSIONAL VOICING
On entering PerfectAngle, you will discover an extremely beautiful place in which every object that you manage to build will bring to memory part of the mysterious life of the protagonist.

STUNNING GRAPHICS AND SETTING
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.

CHARACTERISTICS:
-Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions.
-Original relaxing soundtrack.
-Original script.
-Record your progress automatically in the iCloud.
-Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
-Voicing by professional voice actors.
-Unique graphics and setting.
-Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
-36 Achievements and list of world records.

ivanovich's comments:

Perfect Angle: Puzzle game based on optical illusions.

Ivanovich Games
Genres: Games Puzzle Entertainment Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.99 USD

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Challenge your mind with puzzles that are based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera until order is restored, and discover a story that is full of mystery.

REAL OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.

PUZZLES BASED ON 3D PERSPECTIVE
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.

ORIGINAL SCRIPT AND PROFESSIONAL VOICING
On entering PerfectAngle, you will discover an extremely beautiful place in which every object that you manage to build will bring to memory part of the mysterious life of the protagonist.

STUNNING GRAPHICS AND SETTING
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.

CHARACTERISTICS:
- Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions.
- Original relaxing soundtrack.
- Original script.
- Record your progress automatically in the iCloud.
- Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
- Voicing by professional voice actors.
- Unique graphics and setting.
- Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
- 36 Achievements and list of world records.
[center]

03-02-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm intrigued. Looks like something I'd enjoy. What are the IAPs for?

03-02-2016, 08:44 AM
03-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
Thanks. There's only one inApp to buy extra hints.
Great, thanks!
03-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Graphics look stunning!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
03-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Talk about surprise. I saw this in the upcoming thread a while ago but didn't sign up for the beta since I was too busy at the time.
Looks gorgeous. Lots of great puzzle games been releasing recently.
03-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Interesting. Want to see some impression before making a commitment.

Shades of Shadowmatic (pardon the pun). Good to know that IAP is for hints only and but to "unlock" blocked content.
03-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Interesting. Want to see some impression before making a commitment.

Shades of Shadowmatic (pardon the pun). Good to know that IAP is for hints only and but to "unlock" blocked content.
Yeah I just hope the shadow puzzles are implemented better than they were in Shadowmatic.
03-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Good point, AppUnwrapper. That was indeed a small part of my reservation. Still, the trailer for this game goods great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Yeah I just hope the shadow puzzles are implemented better than they were in Shadowmatic.
03-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Such a unique new idea!