★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Lou, a young man in his early twenties, is on his daily commute in the train. He is soon after breath-taken by the sight of a young woman. Lou wishes to talk to her but his self-doubt holds him back. He is torn in two and gets lost in his inner world."

In this poetic art/adventure game you are in the pursuit of courage and try to mend your conflicting self. A journey through your subconscious world makes you deal with the fears and doubts that hinders you from talking to the stranger. Glimpses of your own courage leads you through dark forestry, dense fog and empty spaces where you are faced with the difficulties that prevents you from talking to the woman on the train.

LOST TRACKS was made by a team of 3rd year Character Animation & CG Art students at The Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark. Check out the individual students blogs at the links below to learn more about the talent behind the film!

CREDITS
Morten Dalgaard Andersen
Director, Animator, Game Designer

Mads Paulsen
Art Director, Level Designer

Martin Baadsgaard
Technical Director

Pelle Klouman
Modeler, Rigger, Assistant Production Manager

Bjørn Jespersen-Kaae
Lead Programmer

Milan Grajetzki
Audio Director, Game Designer, Programmer

Cristina Bojesen
Production Manager, Story

Marylou Mao
Concept Artist

Want to know more about The Animation Workshop?
www.animwork.dk/en/

Eli's comments:

Quote:
"Lou, a young man in his early twenties, is on his daily commute in the train. He is soon after breath-taken by the sight of a young woman. Lou wishes to talk to her but his self-doubt holds him back. He is torn in two and gets lost in his inner world."

In this poetic art/adventure game you are in the pursuit of courage and try to mend your conflicting self. A journey through your subconscious world makes you deal with the fears and doubts that hinders you from talking to the stranger. Glimpses of your own courage leads you through dark forestry, dense fog and empty spaces where you are faced with the difficulties that prevents you from talking to the woman on the train.

LOST TRACKS was made by a team of 3rd year Character Animation & CG Art students at The Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark. Check out the individual student’s blogs at the links below to learn more about the talent behind the film!

CREDITS
Morten Dalgaard Andersen
Director, Animator, Game Designer

Mads Paulsen
Art Director, Level Designer

Martin Baadsgaard
Technical Director

Pelle Klouman
Modeler, Rigger, Assistant Production Manager

Bjørn Jespersen-Kaae
Lead Programmer

Milan Grajetzki
Audio Director, Game Designer, Programmer

Cristina Bojesen
Production Manager, Story

Marylou Mao
Concept Artist

Want to know more about The Animation Workshop?
www.animwork.dk/en/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 164.8MB

03-02-2016, 11:03 AM
A little bummed about this one. I love the whole vibe, but the control scheme drives me crazy. Why they used tilt controls instead of tap-to-move is beyond me. It makes a relaxing game frustrating. Made a little video of the first part. The second chapter is based on sound and I haven't completed it yet.

03-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
A little bummed about this one. I love the whole vibe, but the control scheme drives me crazy. Why they used tilt controls instead of tap-to-move is beyond me. It makes a relaxing game frustrating. Made a little video of the first part. The second chapter is based on sound and I haven't completed it yet.
Ugh, It's free & I hope they give another control option...thx for video
03-03-2016, 04:09 AM
Quote:

YouTube: video
Too bad, it seems attractive.. I'll wait for further impressions. The art is impressive, it's a beautiful atmosphere on the screenshots.
03-03-2016, 04:39 AM
I'll happily get it and pay for whatever IAP there's after they update it with proper gameplay, I hate tilt controls
03-03-2016, 05:58 AM
crash

Liked the mood, but unfortunately it crashed after 2 minutes of play, when I clicked on the first railroad switch, during the tutorial.
(Iphone 6S, latest OS)
03-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Playing os 6S here as well, finished in one sitting without encountering any issues.

Love the overall ambience, graphic design, and content.
03-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutin View Post
Too bad, it seems attractive.. I'll wait for further impressions. The art is impressive, it's a beautiful atmosphere on the screenshots.
It's free, so no harm in trying it yourself. Maybe the controls won't bother you. I just found it a really strange and awkward choice for a walking exploration game.
03-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Tilt comtrol? Not good. I'll try as it is free but hope the developers join TA forums so they can hear the feedback!
03-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Quote:
It's free, so no harm in trying it yourself. Maybe the controls won't bother you. I just found it a really strange and awkward choice for a walking exploration game.
Yeah i do agree.. the tilt control makes it a bit hard for me to walk around (maybe i'm not used to it yet), wish there would be another choice of movement control.

Aside form that, it's a nice game! Good music and art.