★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: [adult swim]
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 87.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pack peanuts, accidentally worship demons and save the theater in this fully original mobile musical! Featuring fast-paced mini-games, original songs and incredible Broadway talent! Play as Peter, an aspiring young director who wants to bring theater back to his quaint hometown. Put your fingers to the test by performing dozens of challenging mini games to convince the local weirdos to join the cause.

You can experience the entire adventure for free! An optional premium upgrade will allow you to save your progress.

- A full Broadway musical for your pocket
- Save your local theater with rapid-fire mini game challenges
- Fully original book, lyrics and score performed by a full cast
- Features Broadway talent from Fun Home, Hair, The Little Mermaid, Motown, Spring Awakening and On Your Feet!
- Upstage your friends in the leaderboards

Follow Us:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
03-02-2016, 11:20 AM

I like this one. It's a huge collection of mini games, pretty much all af them are surprisingly good. Love the musical theme .

03-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Curses! It's actually supposed to be by [adult swim] - not Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. The change hasn't been reflected in the App Store yet but...hope everyone enjoys the game!
03-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Looks good but I wish there weren't only leaderboards,
03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Holy crap, THIS IS AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
Curses! It's actually supposed to be by [adult swim] - not Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. The change hasn't been reflected in the App Store yet but...hope everyone enjoys the game!
Buying the IAP (is it the only one in the game, btw?) to allow saving won't be affected by this change, right?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Holy crap, THIS IS AWESOME!

Buying the IAP (is it the only one in the game, btw?) to allow saving won't be affected by this change, right?
That is correct. It'll just be the store listing - the purchase will be fine (won't mess up your game).
03-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
That is correct. It'll just be the store listing - the purchase will be fine (won't mess up your game).
Hah...bought both the save IAP and the $1 song literally a moment before seeing your post. How charming is this bloody game?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-02-2016, 01:38 PM

A Must-Play for everyone that is into Musicals!

The hole Game is straight from the Beginning til the End (So far I have spent with it around two hours) just a huge Blast of funny Mini-Games with a great Musicals Touch that made me feel bad when I always denied to pay for the Upgrade to the Full Version that would let me save my progress.

It might miss the funny Characters that those Ubisoft Rabbits Games do have but it did easily conquer my heart with some of the InGame Musical InGame Tracks that are very well performed.

So far this would be my Game of the Week
03-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Lovely game ! Cute graphics, astounding music, funny micro games. It's a Wario Games clone, done really well, with a RPG touch. Strongly recommended for micro games fans.
03-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Played for two minutes and bought immediately.

Warioware is one of my favorite games ever and this is a very very good homage