★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have your cake and eat it too in this latest and greatest of cakery simulators, fresh from the Kairosoft oven!
Improve your prowess as a pâtissier by pioneering a bountiful catalogue of high-ranking recipes. For example, combine a sponge cake with strawberries and cream--and presto! You'll have whipped together a supple shortcake! Even grace your creations with toppings for added effect. And once you think you're ready, test your confectionary capacity by pitting these pastries in grand competitions!

Pleasing the palates of your beloved customers will aid your culinary crusade by earning cash rewards and tasty ingredients. These delectables hail from specific regions--which you'd do well to take note of. Once you've pooled sufficient funds, invest to break ground in new markets!

Persevere in the path of the pâtissier to eventually unlock secret features like the "Hall of Fame Challenge," in which you'll need to fill a flurry of fast orders, and "Recipe Lab," allowing you to step up the quality of your sweets.

But wait, there's more! Cherries on top include an online feature allowing friends from across the country to visit your personal cakery, as well as a "Truck Sales" mode allowing the pastry peddling to continue in real time--even while you sleep!

With a pinch of time and a dash of TLC, you'll agree... success was never so sweet!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out the wildly popular Game Dev Story for your mobile device or PC as well as our collection of FREE games!
03-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Kairosoft on fire...
I have not bought their 2 latest title, usually i jump ahead and just bought everything from them but this time i will put them in my wishlist again since the gameplay probably would not change much from their previous one..

03-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Free??? Is this the light version? Wow
03-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
^ Says Offers In-App Purchases. The specifics aren't listed yet. Will confirm in a bit.

EDIT: There seems to be a premium currency called 'Platinum Tickets'. You get 50 upon starting the game. You can earn more via built-in Tapjoy functionality - completing various offers - or buying them. The game also has the usual 'Gold' currency.

Prices (from the Australian store but should serve as a guide):
10 - $1.49
60 - $5.99
120 - $10.99
300 - $27.99
600 - $47.99
850 - $64.99

Game seems ok so far. A bit different in that you seem to only choose the placement of shelves and the products that go on them... it's not like earlier titles where you place registers/plants/tables/seating/etc. A thin strip down the bottom with ads on. Doesn't seem to be an IAP for disabling that but they're not overwhelming in size. Not sure where the Premium Tickets come in yet but might not even be required for all but the most hardcore of players. Can't see me going for the big packs though but if the game ends up staying on my device I'll probably buy the 60 one to show my support for the developers.

Last edited by Zendorphin; 03-03-2016 at 12:02 AM.
03-03-2016, 05:58 AM
I think this is also "online only", it didn't get past the loading screen when I disabled the wi-fi connection. Which means you have to keep looking at those banking ads. Please release an offline premium version
03-03-2016, 08:42 AM
My friend code is 712786808

Please add me 👍🏻
03-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Boo on going f2p
03-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Geez, it's been a Kairosoft bounty lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon31 View Post
My friend code is 712786808

Please add me 👍🏻
Done. Mine's 612848027.
03-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Boo on going f2p
It isn't the first (Beastie Bay)
03-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
It isn't the first (Beastie Bay)
And the apartment one too. Still it's always insta snag for me.