★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

comments deleted

03-03-2016, 03:17 AM
comments deleted

why r my comments getting deleted ?
and now i dont even have permission to comment..

i didnt wrote any offensive stuff

! long live the freedom of speech !

Last edited by lainsxp; 03-03-2016 at 03:22 AM.
03-03-2016, 03:42 AM
On the forums, none of your posts have been deleted. I can't speak for the front page.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at vladimirknight.com or via PM.

03-03-2016, 03:52 AM
yeh i was referring to the "games coming tomorow" post.

just tried to comment other "first page posts"
error code 1 2 .. no permission -.-

Last edited by lainsxp; 03-03-2016 at 04:55 AM.
03-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lainsxp View Post
! long live the freedom of speech !

On a general note:
the concept of freedom of speech isn't available on a private website and in a private forum.
Read and stick to the site rules as well as the forum rules and be aware that your comments may be subject to moderation or even get deleted.
You have no rights of 'freedom of speech' here. You're a guest and are required to show the appropriate behaviour.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Quote:
yeh i was referring to the "games coming tomorow" post.

just tried to comment other "first page posts"
error code 1 2 .. no permission -.-
Are you using Disqus?

GameCenter: cabuckn
03-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
On a general note:
the concept of freedom of speech isn't available on a private website and in a private forum.
Read and stick to the site rules as well as the forum rules and be aware that your comments may be subject to moderation or even get deleted.
You have no rights of 'freedom of speech' here. You're a guest and are required to show the appropriate behaviour.
Amen!
03-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
On a general note:
hilarious .. and as i said .. my comments didnt violated any rules of this private site/ forum.. glad i canceled my patreon for this

Last edited by lainsxp; 03-05-2016 at 01:28 PM.
03-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabuckn View Post
Are you using Disqus?
nope
03-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Quote:
hilarious .. and as i said .. my comments didnt violated any rules of this private site/ forum.. glad i canceled my patreon for this
The front page comments seem to work differently for me than the main forums, I think they are set up differently. Anyways, I spend the majority of my time in the actual forums, not the front page.

As noted by Echo - your posts in the forums are fine. Its too bad if you cant enjoy the boards. Best of luck.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Quote:
I've got no record of you ever contributing to our Patreon, but even if you did, your front page comments were chronically nasty and negative which resulted in them being moderated. Supporting the site doesn't give you license to be a jerk.