★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mankind faces a new threat as darkness falls on Gotham and Metropolis. A personal vendetta has been made, side between Batman or Superman to set the record straight.

Race against time and go the distance. Dodge obstacles, collect power-ups and battle against your opponent.

Who Will Win is an endless runner and the Official Movie Game for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

* Choose your character, play as Batman or Superman.
* Explore your environment within Gotham and Metropolis.
* Control the Bat mobile, or fly with Superman.
* Collect free gifts when you go the distance.
* Stunning graphics and gameplay.
* Official Movie Sound Track and and awesome sound effects.
* A variety of power-ups and pickups to upgrade.

Privacy Policy: http://cloud.wbpapps.com/batmanvsuperman/privacypolicy/

hellscaretaker's comments:

Batman v Superman: Who Will Win

Warner Bros.
Genres: Games Adventure Action Entertainment
Free

Quote:
Mankind faces a new threat as darkness falls on Gotham and Metropolis. A personal vendetta has been made, side between Batman or Superman to set the record straight.

Race against time and go the distance. Dodge obstacles, collect power-ups and battle against your opponent.

Who Will Win is an endless runner and the Official Movie Game for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

* Choose your character, play as Batman or Superman.
* Explore your environment within Gotham and Metropolis.
* Control the Bat mobile, or fly with Superman.
* Collect free gifts when you go the distance.
* Stunning graphics and gameplay.
* Official Movie Sound Track and and awesome sound effects.
* A variety of power-ups and pickups to upgrade.

Privacy Policy: http://cloud.wbpapps.com/batmanvsuperman/privacypolicy/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 93.6MB

03-03-2016, 07:58 PM

Its the film that those that are comic fans are waiting for is out this month and so Warner Bros have released a groundbreaking game that you WILL want to download as it's that freaking amazing........

Enough kidding, this is nothing more than a endless runner of which you can choose to be either batman or superman. You have the ability to upgrade either character by collecting the batman vs superman logos. The farer you travel the harder and quicker the game gets.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

03-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Still don't understand how WB doesn't get as much crap as Ubisoft and EA, they are awful on every front. Disney has proven what expanding your brand can do with Marvel and Star Wars, but WB refuses to put in the support to push their comic book characters.

Last edited by Based Xatu; 03-04-2016 at 06:21 PM.
03-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Lelz... This reminds me of that Batman and Flash runner game. Flash can only run as fast as batman for the most part. And it seems Superman will be getting the same treatment.

But yeah, this is quite lazy to crank out a game like this, but it's not really surprising since the main purpose of it is to amp up the movie hype and maybe earn a few bucks off it.

For the runner game that it is though, this at least looks decent... Just not in the superhero sense.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-04-2016, 01:02 AM
Stupid game all time. They just made games for Adv their movies.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

Last edited by Techzamazing; 03-04-2016 at 01:43 AM.
03-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Wooooow!!!!!!!
Finally a three-lane runner with Batman & Superman! How cool is that!!!!
Great idea for a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen this gameplay before! Thumps up!!!!!!!!!!!
03-04-2016, 02:56 AM
This is...sad. Really sad. I think I played for about 3 minutes before I deleted it. Hell, Minion Rush and Asgard Run are far better runners than this one.
03-04-2016, 05:24 AM
I know this is just, like, an advert to remind people the movie is out soon. And a cynically made tie in...

It's also truly horrible.

Looks horrible, plays horrible. Is really repetitive even in the context of a runner.

Deleted. But what did I expect?
03-04-2016, 06:21 AM
Alright. Another crap movie advert game. Better download it to rate it as such.
03-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Ugh. The wave of Benman vs Superman crap cross marketing is already upon us.