★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Snake N Shmup

03-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Snake N Shmup

This iz for those Snake games that can be tweeked in character arangement for the head & near head body portions to shoot.

So far i've noticed these:

Flavor Snake
by: Hextek
🐍The inclusion of not being penalized for running into your body of characters iz a plus🐍

Nimble Quest
by: Nimblebit
🐉leveling up your shooters early on will have you swiping with ease🐉

Pixel Advance
by: Yunbin Xie
🐍more time additions for the shots powerup can help level an intense field. Very cool recent update🐍

Colossatron: Massive World Threat
by: Halfbrick Studios
🐉Heavy Metal!!! More upgrades equals more of a threat. The match three plays an intricate role in this colorful crasher🐉

Hero GoGoGo!
by: ShaoMing He
🐍Kratos?! Iz that you?🐍

Any other games from this genre you can find will be added to the list. Good luck with your searches & finds. Thank You Sweetdiss,

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 03-07-2016 at 11:14 PM.
03-05-2016, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
This iz for those Snake games that can be tweeked in character arangement for the head & near head body portions to shoot.

So far i've noticed these:

Flavor Snake
🐍The inclusion of not being penalized for running into your body of characters iz a plus🐍

Nimble Quest
🐉leveling up your shooters early on will have you swiping with ease🐉

Pixel Advance
🐍more time additions for the shots powerup can help level an intense field🐍

Any other games from this genre you can find will be added to the list. Good luck with your searches & finds. Thank You
There was that one Nimble Quest was based on (Call of Snakes? Something like that?).

Also Colossatron, if it counts, is super underrated.
03-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
There was that one Nimble Quest was based on (Call of Snakes? Something like that?).

Also Colossatron, if it counts, is super underrated.
I juz checked my subs for an recent Upcoming & it'z not there anymore. TA daydreaming mabey?

Call of Snakes - sounds interesting

Colossatron - how did i miss that one!!? If i remember correctly one of it'z parts released shooting drones