★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[SG] Terminator: Resistance (by MOGOL, INC)

03-05-2016, 08:43 PM
[SG] Terminator: Resistance (by MOGOL, INC)

Terminator: Resistance

MOGOL, INC
Genres: Games Action Entertainment Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Terminator™: Resistance is the first MMORTS in the Terminator franchise. This unique story driven strategy game takes place before Kyle Reese is sent back in time to save Sarah Connor.

It’s the year 2029, humanity has survived decades of post-apocalyptic war ruled by machines. The Resistance is preparing to take down Skynet’s defense grid and destroy humanity’s greatest threat once and for all.

With no central government and limited resources, humanity has been driven to turn on itself. Rival Resistance members can pose as much of a threat as Terminators to the most well-fortified base. Forming pacts and alliances is key to survival, but trust no one. In a dystopian world your ally can easily turn into your enemy.

It’s uncertain whether or not destroying Skynet will determine mankind’s existence. That is our only hope.

The future is not set. Survive and see how it unfolds.

FEATURES:
• Build and command an army in massive Skynet battles.
• Fortify and personalize your own base and take over resource outposts.
• Join millions of players worldwide in mankind’s last stand against Skynet.
• Play real-time co-op with friends.
• Raid other rival players’ bases and outposts.
• Fulfill your destiny as a leader of the Resistance in an epic, evolving story of man against machine.

Email us at support@mogol.co with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!

NOTE: Terminator™: Resistance uses in-game currency to unlock game content, customization options and consumables. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game gold via your iTunes account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 78.5MB

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
03-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes its legit

When i first come across Terminator: Resistance in the [SG] store my first thought was "Is this legit or just some poor knock off using IP without permission".

Yet no this does seem legit, with MOGOL working with studiocanal it just seems they are being super secret about it there are couple of mentions on both MOGOL home page stating they got some super news soon and the facebook page of the game has only just gone live but with no press information on just what they working on.

I should stress before you make judgement on this title, it was clear very early on that this is by no means a proper release even by soft launch standards. There is a lot of bugs in the game and some rebalancing of the missions is going to be needed and in my humble view a overhaul of the graphics engine and sound.

Clearly this is going to be a MMO/clash of clans type game and i can hear all the goans now saying oh not another CoC inspired game. Still if you a fan then im sure you be checking out this title was it goes global, just dont rate the game right now in its current state..

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
03-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Boring same old gameplay as usual