★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Enfeel Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.7 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: My little town is the simple and easy game.
You can master how to play in one minute,
but when you fall in this game, you can't get out from this game.

* The Premium version benefits *
- You can use all the features without ads!
- One more shuffle!
03-06-2016, 08:31 AM
I recently downloaded this and it's awesome. Somehow it got lost in the shuffle. There's a free version as well. Feels like a cross between triple town, threes and Tetris. It has that one more play addictiveness 😊

03-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
I recently downloaded this and it's awesome. Somehow it got lost in the shuffle. There's a free version as well. Feels like a cross between triple town, threes and Tetris. It has that one more play addictiveness 😊
Great find! This game does seem a bit of a Threes and Triple Town hybrid, but at least in this premium form, none of the silly timers and such. There are still some IAPs to increase your initial town size, but it sounds like some of this town size increase can be gained simply by achieving a sufficient score.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-06-2016, 08:39 PM
The iaps aren't really needed. You can buy the ability to start at a higher level based off a percentage of your highest score. You get three freebies every 48 hrs but I don't use them anyway. I do better starting at the beginning. Any way to get this game reviewed? I don't know the developers but I think it's worthy of some success. I love it. 😊
03-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
The iaps aren't really needed. You can buy the ability to start at a higher level based off a percentage of your highest score. You get three freebies every 48 hrs but I don't use them anyway. I do better starting at the beginning. Any way to get this game reviewed? I don't know the developers but I think it's worthy of some success. I love it. 😊
Yeah, I think they pulled it off nicely as some of this dev's other freemium games are very pushy with timers and malarky.

My iTunes Reviews
03-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Yes, a familiar matching concept, but very well implemented. I tried the Free version and quickly jumped to the premium one.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Yes, a familiar matching concept, but very well implemented. I tried the Free version and quickly jumped to the premium one.
Same here. Solid gameplay. Someone was definitely watching me play on the bus today more than people normally pay attention to my games.

GC: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
03-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Same here. Solid gameplay. Someone was definitely watching me play on the bus today more than people normally pay attention to my games.
Likely one of my many spies I've sent out to keep an eye on you.

My iTunes Reviews
03-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Likely one of my many spies I've sent out to keep an eye on you.
You're still better at pinball.

Just broke 2.3 million. This really is a fun game.

GC: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace

Last edited by Jerutix; 03-07-2016 at 01:10 PM.
03-08-2016, 04:25 AM
Just got 14 million 😊. Too bad GC is still jacked

Last edited by J.R. Jalapeno; 03-08-2016 at 05:23 AM.