★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now with Game Center leaderboards and achievements!

"If youre a fan of casual puzzle games, like Hidato, or just want to try something new, you cant go wrong with Hopido." - AppSpy
"A great puzzler." -Appmodo
"Definitely worth grabbing." - TouchMyApps

Hopido is a unique puzzle game equally suited for casual puzzling and challenging brain excercise. The rules are simple: using the two allowed moves, try to visit all glass tiles that make up the puzzle shape. Don't be fooled by the simplicity, though! While you can get pretty far relying on pure luck, actually *completing* the puzzles will require some serious strategic thinking!

FEATURES

* 120 unique puzzles
* 4 difficulty levels
* An alternative objective for each puzzle
* Cool minigame to unlock
* Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements

Visit http://www.hopido.com for a game video and more screenshots.

moidoka's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Moido Games is pleased to announce the release of our first iPhone game, Hopido. It's a unique puzzler, a devious time waster, a casual brain twister, just about perfect for quick gaming sessions on the go.

The objective is simple: using the two allowed moves, try to hop once on every glass tile that make up the puzzle shape.

Just like all best puzzle games Hopido takes only few seconds to learn, but with its 120 puzzles ranging from Easy to Evil provides hours upon hours of classic brain teasing fun. There's also a supremely addictive minigame to unlock!

Key features

• Casual puzzle gameplay perfect for quick sessions
• 120 unique puzzles on 4 difficulty levels
• A mind-bending alternative objective
• Cool minigame to unlock
• No time limits, no stress!

Check out http://www.hopido.com/ for more stuff.
10-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Just got the code for this game, and it's pretty fun. I got a code eariler for 10 squared and it's basically the same thing, but Hopido provides fun challenges that arn't just squares. Great if you like puzzles and mindbenders. This game may keep me busy for a while
10-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxes View Post
Just got the code for this game, and it's pretty fun. I got a code eariler for 10 squared and it's basically the same thing, but Hopido provides fun challenges that arn't just squares. Great if you like puzzles and mindbenders. This game may keep me busy for a while
Nice to hear you liked Hopido. Yeah, I also noticed Ten Squared was released almost at the same time. While both games are obviously based on the same basic principle, I believe the 120 differently shaped puzzles in Hopido make for a very different game. (Hopido does also include all the square puzzles from size 5x5 to 10x10.) Hopido is also a bit more forgiving in that you don't have to fully complete the puzzles to advance. 30 puzzles are available from the get-go. (I don't mean to undemine Ten Squared by no means, it looks very professional and polished. Good job, Michele!)

By the way, we are going to release a Flash demo of Hopido shortly on http://www.hopido.com. It'll include a few of the easier puzzles so people can get a feeling of the game before departing of their hard earned dollar!
10-11-2009, 09:38 PM
I got a code for this a couple of days ago. Thanks! Very nice puzzle game. I like the music (goes well with the theme), but you can listen to your own music if you want. You have to "hop" once on all the glass squares on the board to solve the puzzle. Of course, only certain moves are allowed. Each puzzle is a unique design. There are 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard, and evil). Adding to the range in difficulty is a number of options. For instance, you can have the game highlight all the available valid moves you can make as you play or not and figure it out on your own. There is also an unlimited undos option. This is a well done puzzle game that definitely has plenty of content to keep puzzle fans busy for a long time. Leaving a review on iTunes now.

Last edited by Indiania; 10-11-2009 at 09:42 PM.