★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

hi, i fish my game's feature fore next version...so

10-06-2009, 10:51 AM
hi, i fish my game's feature fore next version...so

yeah, i spent 2 days fish following game features. so i come to here to
want to known your idea about this:

NOW(6/Oct) I have finish the next verion for HOOK ME Game!, Tomorrow i will upload it to iTunes connect!!!!!

I'm sure sure sure "HOOK ME" (see this thread for detail)will be very very very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------NEXT VERSION FEATURES--------------

1. Flight Control Gameplay Mode:
You can control the creatures by tapping them, then drawing a line to bucket a la Flight Control style.
2. Each level will take less time.
3. New Predator-Prey Addition: Bigger fishes will eat smaller ones, so you must catch the big fishes first. This new element will add a frantic feeling to the game as you quickly try to capture the predators to make sure small creatures aren't eaten.

4. You can more freely control the creatures in the sea, you can tap the moving smaller creatures to pause for a certain time, but for Bigger fishes you just tap it,and draw a line to let it move as your expected,than they will be pause at line end point,and they cant move around sea, so they cant eat the small fish, and you have time to catch other creatures in the sea.

sure ,first you can make the bigger fish to be frozen, than catch it to the bucket, when bigger fishes are caching on fish line, than cant eat small creatures in the sea.

10-06-2009, 02:29 PM
The predator-prey mode sounds cool!
Hope this gives you the sales boost you were looking for once you raise the price up
10-06-2009, 08:49 PM
sure, i think it will be funny just as flight control