★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SWING, RUN and RACE against other players across the world! Win high-speed races for great rewards. Collect all characters, race in awesome locations and be the best Rope Racer of all time!

ADDICTIVE rope-swinging gameplay
FAST racing with EASY controls
AWESOME GRAPHICS in locations such as PARIS and LAS VEGAS
COLLECT 30 cool characters
COMPETE asynchronously against nine REAL PEOPLE in each race
EARN coins, experience and cash from the races
CHALLENGE FRIENDS to exciting tournaments

Rope Racers is one of the best, fast paced multiplayer action games around - and it is sure to get you hooked!

Download Roper Racers today and challenge the world!

Note: To make the multiplayer experience as smooth as possible without annoying network glitches, the opponents are replays of real players who have recently raced on the same level.
03-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Downloading

03-09-2016, 01:25 PM

I'm really having a lot of fun here. Super fast multiplayers matches, reminds me a lot of Fun Run. There's not a lot of depth, but personally I don't really need it. Get as fast as you can through the levels, without powerups. There's an energy system though. An average races is about 30-40 seconds and the energy allows you to enter 15 levels.
03-09-2016, 03:30 PM
It was pretty fun, but it left a really bad taste in my mouth when I saw that the players you could buy for $3 were strictly better in all aspects than any you could ever earn. The exact definition of pay to win.
03-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
It was pretty fun, but it left a really bad taste in my mouth when I saw that the players you could buy for $3 were strictly better in all aspects than any you could ever earn. The exact definition of pay to win.
So far I have unlocked one racer by playin, so I think it's earn over time or buy fast now. Not ptw

Last edited by Gegoben; 03-09-2016 at 11:42 PM.
03-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Rope Racers (By Small Giant Games)

Rope Racers is out now on AppStore globally: http://bit.ly/RopeRacers
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4groT47tvA

SWING, RUN and RACE against other players across the world! Win high-speed races for great rewards. Collect all characters, race in awesome locations and be the best Rope Racer of all time!

Features:
An addictive rope-swinging game!
Compete against real people from around the world
Tens of exciting levels spread in 20 challenging leagues
Insanely fast gameplay with simple controls
Impressive graphics with gorgeous locations such as Paris and Las Vegas
Large roster of cool and funny characters that can be unlocked and upgraded
Friendly tournaments against Facebook friends
Available in 9 languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish

Download Roper Racers today and challenge the world!

Any questions or feedback? We'd be happy to answer & discuss on this thread.

Need Support?

Check out our channels:
http://www.facebook.com/SmallGiantGames
http://twitter.com/SmallGiantGames

About Small Giant Games
Small Giant Games is a mobile games company based in Helsinki, Finland. The company was founded by a team of game industry experts, who were the core team members and pioneers of free to play game development at Habbo Hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rope Racers 1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	639.9 KB
ID:	100600   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rope Racers 2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	100601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rope Racers 3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	100602  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rope Racers 5.jpg
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	100603   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rope Racers 4.jpg
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	100604   Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	100605  

03-10-2016, 09:48 AM
I played it, enjoyed it, and deleted it due to lack of achievements. Others may find this a lot of fun
03-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

I'm really having a lot of fun here. Super fast multiplayers matches, reminds me a lot of Fun Run. There's not a lot of depth, but personally I don't really need it. Get as fast as you can through the levels, without powerups. There's an energy system though. An average races is about 30-40 seconds and the energy allows you to enter 15 levels.
Thanks for the Gameplay & feedback! There is an energy limit for the career mode. Playing in the friendly tournaments is based on cash, which you can earn in the career mode! //Aino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegoben View Post
So far I have unlocked one racer by playin, so I think it's earn over time or buy fast now. Not ptw
Thanks guys for the feedback, we appreciate all points of views. And will consider them in future updates. We have also a new thread here, in case you want to join in the discussion there: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=rope+racers

Cheers! Aino

Last edited by Small Giant Games; 03-10-2016 at 10:02 AM. Reason: typo
03-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
Downloading
Cool! Let us know what you think! :-) //Aino

Last edited by Small Giant Games; 03-10-2016 at 10:06 AM.
03-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Fun game! One of the best releases this week.