★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.

Welcome to Zombidle, Berzerk Studio's newest tap/idle game!

Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and establish yourself as the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of hell.

And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor.

Features

Various evil monsters to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.

Eli's comments:

Zombidle

Berzerk Studio
Genres: Games Strategy Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.

Welcome to Zombidle, Berzerk Studio's newest tap/idle game!

Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and establish yourself as the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of hell.

And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor.

Features

Various evil monsters to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
Continue your evil deed from your couch with our crossplatform saving system.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 46.2MB

03-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Looks cool

03-09-2016, 01:13 PM

This is quite a fun tap / idle game (or maybe it's just me enjoying being in the dark side ). Love the music too.. kinda match with the villain theme.
03-09-2016, 03:25 PM
I've played through the first 10 levels and it feels like a winner after only a few minutes of play.
03-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Has anyone gotten far enough to buy buildings it says in the advertising u can but I'm wondering if that's the prestige system or what?
03-09-2016, 07:01 PM
I love it! Granted, I really like clickers, but this is very well made! It's also fun to play! Edit: And I lost all my progress. Great.

Last edited by Drakota61; 03-11-2016 at 12:42 AM.
03-09-2016, 07:26 PM
You can't click anywhere? It forces you to tap on the building. This should be changed.

I am unable to save to iCloud. It just says loading forever. It hangs.

Argh. Not looking good here.

Billy
03-09-2016, 09:57 PM
So opened up a few things, just saw a flock of bats, not quite there yet. Can confirm you can build things (IN HELL!) probably around level 50 I think. They cost diamonds with the lowest costing 25. Not sure what they do, haven't saved enough yet.

Had a scroll pop on me with a Developer picture asking me to spam my Facebook friends for a money bonus, I said ok, and the same Dev elbows his original incarnation telling me they were kidding. Great sense of humor!

Fun game so far, love the people screaming.
03-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajuicer View Post
So opened up a few things, just saw a flock of bats, not quite there yet. Can confirm you can build things (IN HELL!) probably around level 50 I think. They cost diamonds with the lowest costing 25. Not sure what they do, haven't saved enough yet.

Had a scroll pop on me with a Developer picture asking me to spam my Facebook friends for a money bonus, I said ok, and the same Dev elbows his original incarnation telling me they were kidding. Great sense of humor!

Fun game so far, love the people screaming.
That's rad. I dig Devs with a sense of humor. Downloaded it at work and did a little tapping too. It's a pretty sweet little game. Surely remmomended for those into this genre.
03-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Been waiting for a game like this