★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown sequel!

Fish! is Strange Flavour's brand new fishing game, created especially for the Apple TV and iOS

Now with Apple Watch play! Use your Apple Watch as your tackle box and as a library of information on all the fish. Plus, pop up your wrist and immediately fish in a unique location just on the Apple Watch!

Fish in 8 gorgeous living 3D locations for 30 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!

Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!

Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.

What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Fish! playing on your Apple TV, iPhone or iPad over your local network.

Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!

MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.

As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Fish! is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.

*Network play with AppleTV version with Fish! Apple TV 1.1 coming soon!

Zwilnik's comments:
The hit Apple TV fishing game by the creators of Flick Fishing is coming to iOS with brand new fishing spots and new fish!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fish!/id966194870?mt=8

From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown sequel! (and yes, this time we didn't mess around and gave it the same game modes as the original )

Fish! is Strange Flavour's brand new fishing game, created especially for the Apple TV and iOS

Fish in 8 gorgeous living 3D locations for 30 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!

Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!

Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.

What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Fish! playing on your Apple TV, iPhone or iPad over your local network.

Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!

MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.

As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Fish! is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.

*Network play with AppleTV version with Fish! Apple TV 1.1 coming soon!

Fish! is out *NOW* for iOS on 10th March for $3.99 (or free if you've already bought the Apple TV version).

and for the launch week only, I've dropped the price to $2.99 because I made a typo in the press releases

03-09-2016, 11:49 AM
iTunes link??

Nvm, missed the 3-10-16 part haha

GameCenter: cabuckn

03-09-2016, 12:15 PM
It seems that all locations are unlocked from the beginning. Is that intensional?
03-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
It seems that all locations are unlocked from the beginning. Is that intensional?
It is now (although it'll go away on the 1.1 update, so make the most of it )
03-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabuckn View Post
iTunes link??

Nvm, missed the 3-10-16 part haha
It went live a little early. Link's here..

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fish!/id966194870?mt=8
03-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Instabuy when I get home. (The anticipation is killing me). Me and my bro used to play Flick Fishing all the time when it came out. Are there any IAP's in this version? I really don't care if there are, I'm just curious. Anyways, congrats on the release! Can't wait to sit down and try it out when I get home.
03-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRnchFRy View Post
Instabuy when I get home. (The anticipation is killing me). Me and my bro used to play Flick Fishing all the time when it came out. Are there any IAP's in this version? I really don't care if there are, I'm just curious. Anyways, congrats on the release! Can't wait to sit down and try it out when I get home.
There's no IAPs on this one. I'm not ruling out adding any in future if we add *major* new content, but for the moment we're focusing on adding in more features we did in Flick Fishing and selling it at a decent price to start with
03-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Game looks interesting but the multiplayer being local only is a deal breaker :/
03-09-2016, 12:57 PM
FYI, actually supporting a developer is how you get them to add multiplayer, telling them you don't value their work at 3 bucks is the best way for them to NEVER add multiplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Den View Post
Game looks interesting but the multiplayer being local only is a deal breaker :/

I've made a lot of games. You've played them.
03-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippieman View Post
FYI, actually supporting a developer is how you get them to add multiplayer, telling them you don't value their work at 3 bucks is the best way for them to NEVER add multiplayer.
Well said

GameCenter: cabuckn