★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.

Features
- Over 100 unique puzzling levels
- Spread across 6 different game worlds
- All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
- Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!

Boardumb's comments:

03-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Nice puzzler where you need to think several steps ahead. Good stuff

03-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Clever puzzler, really enjoyable.
03-10-2016, 02:47 AM
so awsome, nice puzzle
03-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Was lucky enough to play this a bit early and have been really enjoying it. Not a big fan of some of the later mechanics, but overall it's done really well.

I made a little gameplay video if anyone's curious:

I'm also working on a walkthrough if anyone needs help. So far I have the first three sections done: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2016/03/...and-solutions/
03-10-2016, 07:30 AM
I thought you didn't like platformers
03-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
I thought you didn't like platformers
I still don't. :P I did start to get annoyed with the levels that feel more like a platformer and require a lot of precision. But I also didn't realize I could select the teleports while paused. So that might help.

Edit: Pausing makes a huuuuge difference! I just easily cleared two levels that were giving me so much trouble before.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 03-10-2016 at 10:24 AM.
03-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Was lucky enough to play this a bit early and have been really enjoying it. Not a big fan of some of the later mechanics, but overall it's done really well.

I made a little gameplay video if anyone's curious:

YouTube: video

I'm also working on a walkthrough if anyone needs help. So far I have the first three sections done: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2016/03/...and-solutions/
What later mechanics do you mean, I am only in world 2 but think it's a great portal puzzler, hope it stays this good.
03-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
What later mechanics do you mean, I am only in world 2 but think it's a great portal puzzler, hope it stays this good.
Channel 4 introduces magnetic blocks. It becomes a lot more twitchy. Feels almost like a different game. The pause does help, though.
03-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Channel 4 introduces magnetic blocks. It becomes a lot more twitchy. Feels almost like a different game. The pause does help, though.
Thanks, well I am not so far yet, there are so many good games this week, best week this year so far.