★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Coming Soon -- Update with High Score system and more! ***

Until the update is available on the App Store, Fortress Luna is available for a special low rate. Once the update appears, pricing will revert to it's original rate.

Hurry and get your copy before the price goes up and get all of the updated features for FREE!

Earth's last hope is Fortress Luna. A gravitational anomaly in the outer solar system has flung thousands of asteroids towards the Earth. Launch nuclear missiles from the formerly secret base on the moon and intercept these asteroids before they destroy the cradle of humanity.

Fortress Luna is a simple, yet addicting game that is easily picked up and played. The objective is to protect the earth from incoming asteroids, by firing guided missiles from an orbiting moon.

This remix of arcade classics has gameplay elements of old school Missile Command and Asteroids. With 3D assets, coupled with breathtaking background art; your fight to save the earth and all of humanity will be an adventure that can be played over and over again.
10-07-2009, 04:33 PM
I downloaded it just about an hour ago. Have played for at least 45 minutes. it's awesome!
10-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southcali View Post
I downloaded it just about an hour ago. Have played for at least 45 minutes. it's awesome!
Shill ftl

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-14-2009, 04:02 PM
left some feedback on the apps store.

its a great start for a game, but needs some serious fleshing out. hopefully the dev has intent to keep working on the app, otherwise its only worth the 0.99 that its currently being charged for.

no story, no 'growth' elements, no menus, nothing, just a minute or two of gaming session before you die and have to start over.

the game engine is very nice, but again, needs fleshing out (different guns to purchase, maybe stationary satellites to purchase to help you out - say earned with experience instead of cash?)

something like that.
10-14-2009, 05:22 PM
on sale for 99 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-21-2009, 02:44 PM
SWEET - I just read they are updating the game. High scores and other menus!