★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Japanese City-Building Strategy Game

====

The champs have arrived! These rough-and-tumble creatures are clamoring to help you fight giants, win crowns, and clear stages. Gather the whole gang to triumph in tournaments against millions of other players!

Features
-COLLECT AND TRAIN your champs to their full potential, making an unstoppable army of cuteness
-BUILD an impenetrable fortress in the sky to fend off adversaries
-BATTLE alchemy-powered giants and find out if they serve some darker purpose
-DISCOVER the secrets of the royal family and the alchemist Nia's father
-TEAM UP with friends to make a crew, help each other out, and take on the team trials
-SNAP UP special champs and gear in limited-time areas so that you can fight your way to the top!

====

PROAPK's comments:

Battle Champs

BlazeGames, Inc.
Genres: Games Strategy Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The champs have arrived! These rough-and-tumble creatures are clamoring to help you fight giants, win crowns, and clear stages. Gather the whole gang to triumph in tournaments against millions of other players!

Features
-COLLECT AND TRAIN your champs to their full potential, making an unstoppable army of cuteness
-BUILD an impenetrable fortress in the sky to fend off adversaries
-BATTLE alchemy-powered giants and find out if they serve some darker purpose
-DISCOVER the secrets of the royal family and the alchemist Nia's father
-TEAM UP with friends to make a crew, help each other out, and take on the team trials
-SNAP UP special champs and gear in limited-time areas so that you can fight your way to the top!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 96.8 MB

03-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Boring COC type of game

07-13-2016, 02:22 PM
Pretty decent graphics... I'll probably play until I start getting attacked all the time and keep losing resources.
07-14-2016, 08:57 AM
Is anybody playing this?
07-19-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm playing it. My core is level five and combat day of my second crew battle just started. The game is gorgeous. The menu system is pretty confusing at first. I like this one way more then clash of clans or any other clone I've played. There are lots of units so far and I'm just starting to get 3* units.
07-19-2016, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the imps Poo, I'll check it out just to see the art & graphics alone. I am terrible at these games, but maybe I'll dig it
07-19-2016, 10:20 PM
;-)

I'm hoping this offer me more unique points to play since I really love the art.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
07-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle86 View Post
Thanks for the imps Poo, I'll check it out just to see the art & graphics alone. I am terrible at these games, but maybe I'll dig it
I am too. This one, at least so far, I can do, also liking the art makes it more enjoyable. So far I have found it a bit easy but I'm still really early game. I just got out of the rookie zone in pvp which is 1000(start at) to 1200 crowns. After that it's 1000 crowns a rank with the second only 1201-2000. I feel like the guys have enough differences strategy can be used.

My first crew battle I just picked some champs and lost my battles badly this one today I won both against players with higher cores. This time I really tried to make sure I had champs that each had a place. A tower guy that draws fire, ranged attack for atomizers, champ that focuses on destroying defenses etc.

In the crew battle you only get two battles and you have to make two teams the day before combat day so it's tough to make two teams with enough covered and strong enough to win. Unless you're just going to fight the weakest guy, then it's easy but you don't get good rewards.

Giant battles are the easiest way to get a lot of champs quickly.

If you train a champ with another of the same type it will raise the count which is how many you can take into a battle, it's important to do this because even if the level is low having 8 instead of 3 makes a huge difference.
07-19-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm in the crew silent hill. It's full but if you get to 1200 crowns I'm sure the leader will kick an inactive person. It seems half the crew is active and the other half not. He might kick someone anyways if you send him a request. My name is Bussy on there.
07-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
I'm in the crew silent hill. It's full but if you get to 1200 crowns I'm sure the leader will kick an inactive person. It seems half the crew is active and the other half not. He might kick someone anyways if you send him a request. My name is Bussy on there.
Award for best name on TA forums goes to you POO!